UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sick of the griefers.

Re: Sick of the griefers.

Demiser said:
unless u were the fisherman we ganked. may i add we didnt dry loot him. and i gave him 140gp after my accidental bow shot to kill him. Because we were rp robbing him. And if he gave us gold he would leave with his life. and well he did and when i was wlaking away i shot and killed him. so when he came back i gave him his 40gp plus what i had on me which was 100. and beside that. When u come to our docks jim. u sit there and cast on us. When we are just there. Non of us have magic. Except for my 1 energy bolt scroll i got off a pixie. And that didnt even cast so stop complaining. the only reason u come to ours and bod docks is because u know we dotn use magic. I see u as a griefer jim, i always have and always will. O and some grifers yesterday LORD LOL and LORD ROFL. they started attacking me and then all the viking went to bank. we killed one. got my bandaids and weapons back. the other one took my armor so i took the one we killed armor.

That fisherman was not me, and you all did not offer me any compensation for the uncalled for hidden gank, and only spit on me and told me you would kill me again.

The first time i pulled up to your docks, i tried doin the rp thing and making conversation, i got no reply, only an attack. Ever since then, yes when i pull up i expect a fight. You view me as a griefer, i view you as the same.

To the rest of the community, this is not meant to you, i respect everything you are doing, and will gladly sit down fer a drink with you at the tenebrae tavern.

Edit: btw vikings, if you didnt want me casting on you to begin with, shouldn't have attacked me on sight like u did the first time i pulled up to the docks

Aveit said:
That's harder then you think for us Pirates, having shitty templates with no Magery. All in good fun, we just stay indoors or make sure we're organised.

Oh and:

For your consideration. Enjoy counting the Jack Locklack corpses caused by the Vikings. Way to be roleplayers guys. Not to mention the house exiting options using, the house banning commands, the spamming "Drop Anchor" on your boat when you're all dead and we're being attacked. Then when sailing off I met Legolas on his boat, I killed him he then decide to run off sailing as a ghost around the Tenebrea bay. Took me 5 minutes to close Legolas in, but still, you're dead, stop talking.

Thats was because you guys res killed me so i decided to do this only only twice becuase they res killed me so sorry for that probly shoudnt have sry obut thta

Sammich

Wanderer

TayM'real said:
Why don't you guys give him a break..it sucks to go to a RP area and be constantly griefed by 15 year old zit-faced retards that rather fuck with them instead of fighting against the other factions....

Go to Brit Moongate if you want to do that shit..leave the RP'rs alone...

And Addicted..your reply really wasn't very professional

What kind of response do you exspect to get after 4000 duplicate threads like this? If you make an RP'er expect to be griefed, bottom line. I just got triple para and synced on my RP character.. do i care? No.

PraWN

Wanderer

You roleplay Sammich? I've always been raged at you because you managed to kill me in my house while I was AFK, even though I was hidden... lol :D

Epsan, I'm almost certain that it wasn't BoD that res killed you... I know we saw you and killed you first, but I don't recall seeing any of us attacking you again... If we did, I'd like to apologise on BoD's behalf... Maybe you just got caught in the crossfire, or maybe it was a member from another guild that killed you? Either way, I'm sure it wasn't intentional... No hard feelings :)

Jim, just because you have one bad experience with a guild doesn't mean they're all like that... You probably just met one (or a few) bad eggs, which will hopefully be weeded out soon or at least get their act together... So I please ask you to give them another chance, maybe even create a truce?

-Alucard-

Wanderer

TayM'real said:

Give Addicted a break... none of this replies are really professional, you should know that by now

PraWN said:
You roleplay Sammich? I've always been raged at you because you managed to kill me in my house while I was AFK, even though I was hidden... lol :D

Epsan, I'm almost certain that it wasn't BoD that res killed you... I know we saw you and killed you first, but I don't recall seeing any of us attacking you again... If we did, I'd like to apologise on BoD's behalf... Maybe you just got caught in the crossfire, or maybe it was a member from another guild that killed you? Either way, I'm sure it wasn't intentional... No hard feelings :)

Jim, just because you have one bad experience with a guild doesn't mean they're all like that... You probably just met one (or a few) bad eggs, which will hopefully be weeded out soon or at least get their act together... So I please ask you to give them another chance, maybe even create a truce?

Well if i could get close enough to them to talk without being attacked i just might do that...

Sammich

Wanderer

PraWN said:

Yes, I have a RP Indian, we like to punish the white man. :D Anyway whats your characters name I killed afk? When I am idoc hunting and come up on a house thats like new, I track a few times. Once I got three pairs of bod sandies this way :p

PraWN

Wanderer

I can't remember what character I was on with, but my house is a custom log cabin in the Desert of Compassion :)

It's no real problem because I didn't loose anything of value, but I was just trying to macro skills ;p

Addicted

Disciple

TayM'real said:

He was crying and I offered him a tissue...what's wrong with that?

Don't complain about dieing in a game that revolves around pvp. The towns are safe, pk's can't get you there.

Aveit

Wanderer

Addicted said:

Don't complain about dieing in a game that revolves around pvp. The towns are safe, pk's can't get you there.

Go to the Faction page would you?

Demiser said:
Really I am fed up with their bull... Who is e z stacks and a couple of his shadowlord buddies decided to camp out the vikings fort. (claiming to be rp) Which none of them had the names to be... And they were calling us scum while rez killing us over and over. Not to mention dry looting. Just really getting sick of that. Its just another example of how pvpers claim to be rping just for pvping. Which any true roleplayer would know... Rpers hardly ever rez kill. And i havent been dry looted by a roleplayer yet.

Im just really sick of there griefing bullshit!

Last I heard RPing was about having fun with your imagination. Not crying about getting looted.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Dr. Coat Hanger said:
Last I heard RPing was about having fun with your imagination. Not crying about getting looted.

Woah.. Can it be someone knows what rp is really about? :eek:.........

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Addicted said:

LOL Try again. :/

Sammich

Wanderer

PraWN said:
I can't remember what character I was on with, but my house is a custom log cabin in the Desert of Compassion :)

It's no real problem because I didn't loose anything of value, but I was just trying to macro skills ;p

Ahaha, man I had your outfit for like two days after that, you were fully pimped out from normal dye tubs and no cds, doublet, boots, everything. TBH your door was not locked, and house was like new. So I tracked and there you were. Its very close to grass in the desert right?

PraWN

Wanderer

Sammich said:
Ahaha, man I had your outfit for like two days after that, you were fully pimped out from normal dye tubs and no cds, doublet, boots, everything. TBH your door was not locked, and house was like new. So I tracked and there you were. Its very close to grass in the desert right?
OH NOES! My clothes! They probably cost me about 50 gold to be honest, lol ;p

Yeah it is, right in between two towers... It wasn't locked? I normally always keep my doors locked when I macro... Oops, I must've forgot! :)

Sammich

Wanderer

PraWN said:
OH NOES! My clothes! They probably cost me about 50 gold to be honest, lol ;p

Yeah it is, right in between two towers... It wasn't locked? I normally always keep my doors locked when I macro... Oops, I must've forgot! :)

Yea but for 50 gold you looked PIMP, and one door was locked, other was not