UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sick of the griefers.

dead-eye

Knight
Re: Sick of the griefers.

moyvin, i must say... with my imagination you seem to talk like a 65 year old virgin teacher in extremely monotome voice, and you also seem to be the type that reads out of the dictionary to try to talk "smart" and impress people...

...lol

Moyvin

Wanderer

Demiser said:
moyvin, i must say... with my imagination you seem to talk like a 65 year old virgin teacher in extremely monotome voice, and you also seem to be the type that reads out of the dictionary to try to talk "smart" and impress people...

...lol

Hahahah, thats funny with my imagination you look like a retarded duck with ten legs, but hey...

As for reading from the dictionary, I just finished the g's I'm moving on to the stfu's.

And my voice is extremely monotome ..whatever the hell that is. If you mean't monotone than I'd have to say no, I'm quite the opposite, my voice fluxiates from high pitched to very low uncontrollably, and I snort after every sentence.

Also I am a 85 year old virgin teacher, my hand's won't even have me.

Moyvin

Wanderer

Wingdozer said:
Maybe you should take your gay tendencies out on someone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, this post has gone down hill and its all my fault. But, that right there was hilarious. I was actually looking for that post so I could say the same thing.

Everyone has to laugh at that, I don't care how raged you are right now.

BryanJ

Wanderer

Demiser said:

...lol

I would also like to appreciate the humor found from this post. I think a "dictionary readers" club should be made for posters that write above a 5th grade level.

Moyvin, you get rep.

w00tz0r

Wanderer

Moyvin said:
And my voice is extremely monotome ..whatever the hell that is. If you mean't monotone than I'd have to say no, I'm quite the opposite, my voice fluxiates from high pitched to very low uncontrollably, and I snort after every sentence.

Grammar nazi 4tl :/

Moyvin

Wanderer

Elder said:
Grammar nazi 4tl :/

Huh?

Sorry, your profile pic was making me feel too emo to care about this post.

Seriously though, hahahah, grammar nazi? Awesome!

Bobby McPrescott said:
Stay in your home and RP there until they leave.

If they res kill you, don't res there.

It's not too hard to avoid being griefed :(

:tissue:

Ifu dont wanna be grief - do what bobby suggested = rp in your own home till griefers leave, since they are 15 yr old retards (supposedly) they will have short attention spans and will leave, i can guarantee u a way tha tu will never ever get res killed - dont res.
GL.

jagpanzer

Wanderer

My suggestion is, lets band all the RP'ers together, and RP that we're anti-red PK-griefing 10 year olds.

We'll roll about 15 deep, kill anything red, spam "0wned b1tchnutz like UR MOM last nite roflrofl ;/" over the corpses, dry loot everyone, and res kill every chance we get.

ONLY EXPERIENCED ROLEPLAYERS PLEASE.

Who's in?

Vir_Dorolum

Wanderer

There will never be a solution to this issue that will fairly suit everyone, so maybe drop it?
Demise, I suggest you relax and work on your PvPing skills. And anyways, aren't Vikings supposed to be great warriors and raiders? So much for being true to character.

kio123

Knight

Vir_Dorolum said:
There will never be a solution to this issue that will fairly suit everyone, so maybe drop it?
Demise, I suggest you relax and work on your PvPing skills. And anyways, aren't Vikings supposed to be great warriors and raiders? So much for being true to character.

drop it why? what makes you think it doesnt work? i got enough pvp skills to own l33t h4330r but i just dont bother. cs is way too much fun that way