UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shout out

if they would prevent altering game files and pot sizes and scripting ability, then yea i could see kicking making a come back

but i doubt that happens

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
rofl he recorded himself proving hes legit :p not gonna look for it lol. but many people seen this video. ask one of your crew that had any relevance back then.
Did he post a video of him physically doing it or just game play?

I'm not saying 100% he used a script. But he was a total troll and I could definitely see him using one if it became available to him

The Monk231

Wanderer
Did he post a video of him physically doing it or just game play?

I'm not saying 100% he used a script. But he was a total troll and I could definitely see him using one if it became available to him
yes infact he did post a video of him physically kicking pots, yeah he was a troll but he wasn't terrible so I doubt that ^^^^^^^^

crikey

Sorceror
That's a old ass pic lol

There s a story behind that pic as well ;)

Its the only time Ive taken a selfie of my own death.

Ill admit, back rhen I was alot more cocky and alot more rude. I talked alot of shit about you guys back then (dunno if you remember but I did feel bad later and apologized)
Anyways, I had been picking off kbr for quite awhile, and hadnt been killed off at all by u guys. I knew some of you had it out for me

When you guys finally got me that day, my troll senses were tingling, so I toom some screenshots as insurance.

Sure enough, one of the obi kanobis stayed behind after the others left and posed with my corpse, making like he won 1v1, even tho it was 7+ 1 mare vs me lol. He then made a thread declaring victory on forums with the screenshot.

Luckily I had the real screenshots with the timestamps showing mine were earlier ;)

Good stuff hehe

crikey

Sorceror
some people also used custom art files for pot kicking.....
like this one a good friend used lol....I guess its cool to ppost since he quit and refuses to play ever again
not illegal anyways
That would drve me nuts notbeing able to see in my ppack....fuck that

jager.png

crikey

Sorceror
Once to make a troll video we changed out pots to links face with the glasses on.
Rofl it seems everybody liked killing/trolling that link guy XD

Even ^SM. There are unedited videoz of them pvping, with them in call talking korean. They always single link out right away, drop him everytime, then die laughing XD

tech.

Sorceror

on steam the left nut was badcompanys face

on the right was tets face

and on the head I think it was stickys face.

on sallos it was just a giant glowing penis.

I loved my old custom client, middle finger spell icon trees, custom wand ids, autoheals, ebolt custom ids, blood tile wands (easy for looting).

all made myself.

I could still easily do it now, but it just requires too much time.

tech.

Sorceror
Rofl it seems everybody liked killing/trolling that link guy XD

Even ^SM. There are unedited videoz of them pvping, with them in call talking korean. They always single link out right away, drop him everytime, then die laughing XD

everybody liked killing him on albion too.

it seems he would always be the first dead in the group lmfao..

links a cool guy

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Links my boy.

But I always loved fucking with him because he had the kind of sense of humor that made him able to laugh about it and not get upset

crikey

Sorceror
Are there actually people who can pot kick VERY well, without using huge pots?!?
Like seriously?
Thems some serious mouse skills to quickly move the cursor to that tiny ass pixel by your feet.....
Big pots I could probably do it, but thats cheating ib my eyes

Id rather not do it at all then do it like that

crikey

Sorceror
Players need somebody to be rude to them. That's how they learned.

My guess is they stayed forever average
Gluttony from EQMS used to yell at players sometimes. However in that situation I don't blame him lol...
If someone can't follow the caller to do 4 simple commands
1. Load MS
2. 2 1 rush
3. drop
4. back up
Then they just have ADHD and need to pay attention lmao....

He was a cool guy I wish he was around
Heard he jumped ship :(