UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shout out

Man I bet if you had access to the other videos of you dying to me on YouTube...you'd delete those too! LMFAO, COWARD

Then why would he delete it 'out of respect" lmfao! Also.. you asked him why he posted it in the first place and raged hahahahhaha

Kingllama

Knight
I took down the video out of respect. It wasn't intended to help someone to create this ideal fantasy that uonewbs has created. Yes, People die ingame. OH SHIT A CONCEPT WHERE YOU CAN RES. I die so much, I'd be first place in the sport.

I took down the video out of respect. It wasn't intended to help someone to create this ideal fantasy that uonewbs has created. Yes, People die ingame. OH SHIT A CONCEPT WHERE YOU CAN RES. I die so much, I'd be first place in the sport.
no fantasy, its been 6 months of trash talk and ganks on his end with a bunch of lies, and you recorded something everyone wanted to see.. simple as that.. you caught on video...GOLD..idk why you switched up all of a sudden and let pat have his way with you, but whatever dude.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
no fantasy, its been 6 months of trash talk and ganks on his end with a bunch of lies, and you recorded something everyone wanted to see.. simple as that.. you caught on video...GOLD..idk why you switched up all of a sudden and let pat have his way with you, but whatever dude.
Ganks?

You've lost almost every every even numbered fight we have had and got smashed 30-3 in the pits.

You live in a fantasy world

crikey

Sorceror
How about this.....

Both of you are good!

Its the truth and everybody knows it

Dunno bout duels, but I watched you guys do that best of 3 field and itwas pretty even I thought

but wtf do I know Im just a dex scrub right

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
How about this.....

Both of you are good!

Its the truth and everybody knows it

Dunno bout duels, but I watched you guys do that best of 3 field and itwas pretty even I thought

but wtf do I know Im just a dex scrub right

You saw one set of fights.

If you saw the 30-3 smashing you wouldn't be saying that lol

crikey

Sorceror
You saw one set of fights.

If you saw the 30-3 smashing you wouldn't be saying that lol
Well, those were duels right?
All due respect, duel pits is a totally different animal then field fights

Id love to see youguys do a best out of 9 in a dangerous dungeon area with spawn around XD
Both of you would probablyget fucked at various points by spawn and flame each other to oblivion
I could see it now