UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

She's sooo out of my league....

Brenden

Wanderer
Re: She's sooo out of my league....

Spriggan said:
heh, thanks...

now, i gota go get my paycheck and head to the mall to get her a birthday present...

Then, off to the rave... wootness!!!!

Don't forget to pick up the animal tranquilizer and e.

Kooz

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
wow, look at all those threads....
Well, as you can see alot of people posted in those too...

This is Starbucks, i can post about anything i want, and because of that... i will..

Clearly its keeping people entertained....
16 pages so far... 16 pages on one subject....

Lots of flames, lots of debates, lots of comments.....
Is there somthing wrong with that?....

If you truly dont like the thread then dont bother reading it, but im sure you've read all 16 pages so far....

You know it's really sad how you rely on people on the internet to share your anecdotes/problems here.

It really says a lot about you, like it or not, it's true.

Lorthic

Knight

Kooz said:
You know it's really sad how you rely on people on the internet to share your anecdotes/problems here.

Oh?

Kooz

Wanderer

Kooz said:

I dont rely on anyone...
I like to shair stuff, my threads help keep this forum interesting, and like it or not i will continue to post stuff that you dont want to read...
I dont just sit at home and play UO all day, im just giving you guys a tast of what the world outside is like...

I got a secret for you.... theirs a sun out their!!!! no joke, mabey you should go see it....

I could just make a thread about everything ive done today... aqnd you know what?.... it will reach 100 pages in no time simply because it will be intweresting, people will discuss, debate, flame and bitch....
But non the less, it will be interesting...

ok, today:
Woke up..
took a shower, got on the forums a little, checked my myspace, called some people.
Went and got my check
bitched at my boss for trying to get me to work today...
Picked up my homie JJ
went to the store real fast to get his mom some stuff...
Went to the mall...
got Emily her birthday present.
Went to my friend biffs house and picked up a 20 sack (2.0)
Went to Emily's house, gave her her present and chilled.
Went and picked up Emily's friend tami and took them back to Emilys house
Me and JJ left, and went to see his friend andrea
left there and went to pick up his friend Rich.
Went to a party with a nice theam (Pimps and hoes) <--- that shit was crackin'
Droped off JJ, picked up Emily, Tami, and Emilys girlfriend and went to a rave.
Took Emily home, stayed there for about an hour... ;)

now... im home, and ready to sleep... got a big day ahead of me.....

Guess what... you read it all didnt you?.....
Dieirlkthxbye

XIQJX

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
I dont rely on anyone...
I like to shair stuff, my threads help keep this forum interesting, and like it or not i will continue to post stuff that you dont want to read...
I dont just sit at home and play UO all day, im just giving you guys a tast of what the world outside is like...

I got a secret for you.... theirs a sun out their!!!! no joke, mabey you should go see it....

I could just make a thread about everything ive done today... aqnd you know what?.... it will reach 100 pages in no time simply because it will be intweresting, people will discuss, debate, flame and bitch....

ok, today:
Woke up..
took a shower, got on the forums a little, checked my myspace, called some people.
Went and got my check
Picked up my homie JJ
Went to the mall...

Dieirlkthxbye

Mabey yuo shuold go to a clas wif an engrish theam....

Edit: Also stop acting like your superior to all of us. Most people here have lives as well, but they are smart enough to realize it doesnt give bragging rights. They have (mostly) also accepted that they are white. i hoep u lieked teh crakkinz perty wif da hoes dog. der relly was pimpos? o fo sho/1/1!?

XIQJX

Wanderer

Oh and since you wanna brag about your e-peen, grats on the 17 pages. Sadly though its mainly the same people who made up all of those pages. I'll lol if she leaves you and says that she only felt sorry for you at first... Then again I'll have to deal with more of your personal shit though because you will come crying to the forums for attention and more pity. Flex your e-peen while you can, soon this will be yesterdays bullshit, fag.

And I really wasn't trying to offend you at first, regardless of what you may think. Though the way you interpreted it changed the flow of the conversation entirely.

Megumi

Wanderer

IQJ said:
If you actually read my post you would probably notice that I wasn't trying to offend him. I was requesting that he keep his personal life personal.

Secondly, would you mind explaining to me how he is one of the greatest assets of UOG? Is he paying for the shard? How exactly is he supporting the shard in any way at all? I must have missed something if he is.

Lastly, you suggested I "don't click on the posts he started". If he posts his personal life in a public forum and it annoys me "I have the right to respond with my opinion". Again I'll ask you to follow your own advice... and fuck off. G'day.

If you're not interested in his personaly life, don't read the threads. Simple.

Megumi

Wanderer

Kooz said:

Woah, you're a fucking retard.

Megumi

Wanderer

IQJ said:
Mabey yuo shuold go to a clas wif an engrish theam....

Edit: Also stop acting like your superior to all of us. Most people here have lives as well, but they are smart enough to realize it doesnt give bragging rights. They have (mostly) also accepted that they are white. i hoep u lieked teh crakkinz perty wif da hoes dog. der relly was pimpos? o fo sho/1/1!?

Hey, dude.

YTMND called.

They want their images back.

:eek:

Megumi

Wanderer

IQJ said:
Oh and since you wanna brag about your e-peen, grats on the 17 pages. Sadly though its mainly the same people who made up all of those pages. I'll lol if she leaves you and says that she only felt sorry for you at first... Then again I'll have to deal with more of your personal shit though because you will come crying to the forums for attention and more pity. Flex your e-peen while you can, soon this will be yesterdays bullshit, fag.

And I really wasn't trying to offend you at first, regardless of what you may think. Though the way you interpreted it changed the flow of the conversation entirely.

I think someone's jealous that Sprig' has more of a lfie than him :(

XIQJX

Wanderer

Yeah :< .... He has so much of a life and such great friends that the best people he can share his personal life with is UOG.

Edit: And I like YTMND. It can be good entertainment regardless of the fact that for every good one there are 80 that suck.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Honestly I don't give a shit about your opinion. I've displayed mine, feel free to hop off my nuts now.

hoglegs

Sorceror

wasn't this thread about a girlfriend? I leave for a couple days, come back, and now it's starting to sound like a gay orgy.:D

hugh jass

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
wasn't this thread about a girlfriend? I leave for a couple days, come back, and now it's starting to sound like a gay orgy.:D
because not many of them know what a "girlfriend" is. it's like bigfoot, they have heard of one but never actually seen one.

Lorthic

Knight

hugh jass said:
because not many of them know what a "girlfriend" is. it's like bigfoot, they have heard of one but never actually seen one.

Lmfao... holla back on dat one showty.

Megumi

Wanderer

IQJ said:
Honestly I don't give a shit about your opinion. I've displayed mine, feel free to hop off my nuts now.

You're the one who went all tighty-whiteys on Sprig, brought it on yourself. Douche.

Spriggan said:
I dont rely on anyone...

ok, today:
Woke up..
Went and got my check
Picked up my homie JJ
Went to the mall...

Dieirlkthxbye

Spriggarn you are a fat waste of space so please stop your senseless postings.