UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

She's sooo out of my league....

She's sooo out of my league....

.... But that sure as hell didnt stop me!!!!

this is Emily... i cant beleave how many girls ive met, dated, been with in the last 6 months, but this one... well, i wanna keep her!

And i know how much all you nerds love jacking off to peoples girlfriends, so here she is....

Re: She's sooo out of my league....

Dread said:
You playing Little League now? She's cute.

Little league? lol, dude.... i dunno, i just feel like shes more then i could get...

Shes the kinda girl who has 20 guys a day hitting on her, and for some reason she likes me...
I mean, ive always thought she was outa my league, but that didnt stop me from hitting on her, so i did... and BOOM, apparently she liked me too....

guys, aim for your goals, there all reachable!

Dread-hybrid

Wanderer

Well, it's just that when someone says "out of my league" they are typically talking about a bombshell of a girl, not the cute goth chick that gets all the attention of you and your friends. But what do I know? I am old.

Dread said:
Well, it's just that when someone says "out of my league" they are typically talking about a bombshell of a girl, not the cute goth chick that gets all the attention of you and your friends. But what do I know? I am old.

You're not old... 100 is very youthfull....

as for the bombshell, i guess it depends on what kind of group you hang out with, i hang out with rockers/goths/emo/punk/skaters....

the bombshell you're talking about is ... prep....

she is a bombshell... beautifull, fun, smart, interesting, funny, wild, sexy, kinky...

everything i could ask for but never get... welp, i got it, and im gonna do my best to keep it!!!

noyce dood, thats just one of lifes mysterys hehe, nno but for real
instead of setting her in your mind as unreachable, give it a shot!!! if shes hollering back, dont ask urself why, HIT THAT!!

saying someone is outta your league is a simple comparison of physical appearance
emotions transcend that

Terron

Knight

she hides her baby-fat well with those angles.. but shes a doll, the baby fat gives her some dangerous curves.

listen to uncle mario, I know so take it for fact.. If you want to keep her, always make sure that she is more interested than you. Don't talk on the phone other than to setup a date.. Don't talk more than her when you're together.. in fact she needs to do 75% of the talking and finally.. have fun with thine rose amongst the thorns

Azhul

Wanderer

Sweet dude lemme get a bite!

Wait... it doesn't work like that with women does it... =/

Lorthic

Knight

Antarus said:
Im sure she would look fine wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

She'd look better if the lights were out. Just kidding... good catch, Sprig. ^^;

Goth girls cant get enough of the pudginess, oh btw if you do get with her, be prepared for some S&M :p