UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

She's sooo out of my league....

Re: She's sooo out of my league....

i dunno what all the comotion is about

i thinks she pretty tidy

i'd throw one up 'er

Ducymickks

XIQJX

Wanderer

Honestly now, I don't hate you or anything Sprig, and I'm not the type that enjoys flaming.

But seriously I don't think anyone cares about your personal life. Please take this shit to myspace.

Flipper

Knight

IQJ said:
Honestly now, I don't hate you or anything Sprig, and I'm not the type that enjoys flaming.

But seriously I don't think anyone cares about your personal life. Please take this shit to myspace.

Sup man. In case you didn't notice, you and I are on the 15th page of this thread about Sprig's personal life. Yup, 15 pages of conversation about his personal life. Look at all the other stuff you did there. Pages and pages of responses.

Now, I don't know you, so I hate to have to tell you this... but please fuck off.

XIQJX

Wanderer

GuderiaN said:
Sup man. In case you didn't notice, you and I are on the 15th page of this thread about Sprig's personal life. Yup, 15 pages of conversation about his personal life. Look at all the other stuff you did there. Pages and pages of responses.

Now, I don't know you, so I hate to have to tell you this... but please fuck off.

My comment wasn't directed to you. So please, take your own advice... And fuck off. G'day.

Flipper

Knight

IQJ said:
My comment wasn't directed to you. So please, take your own advice... And fuck off. G'day.

You're right, it wasn't directed at me, but it was directed at a friend of mine, in a public forum. I have the right to respond with my opinion, and I think I speak for most people here when I tell you to go fuck yourself for flaming Spriggan. What's he done to you? He's one of the greatest assets to UOG at this time. And you flame him for opening up to people he ought to be able to trust? Jesus christ man... if it bugs you just don't click on posts he started...

XIQJX

Wanderer

GuderiaN said:
You're right, it wasn't directed at me, but it was directed at a friend of mine, in a public forum. I have the right to respond with my opinion, and I think I speak for most people here when I tell you to go fuck yourself for flaming Spriggan. What's he done to you? He's one of the greatest assets to UOG at this time. And you flame him for opening up to people he ought to be able to trust? Jesus christ man... if it bugs you just don't click on posts he started...

If you actually read my post you would probably notice that I wasn't trying to offend him. I was requesting that he keep his personal life personal.

Secondly, would you mind explaining to me how he is one of the greatest assets of UOG? Is he paying for the shard? How exactly is he supporting the shard in any way at all? I must have missed something if he is.

Lastly, you suggested I "don't click on the posts he started". If he posts his personal life in a public forum and it annoys me "I have the right to respond with my opinion". Again I'll ask you to follow your own advice... and fuck off. G'day.

IQJ said:

wow, look at all those threads....
Well, as you can see alot of people posted in those too...

This is Starbucks, i can post about anything i want, and because of that... i will..

Clearly its keeping people entertained....
16 pages so far... 16 pages on one subject....

Lots of flames, lots of debates, lots of comments.....
Is there somthing wrong with that?....

If you truly dont like the thread then dont bother reading it, but im sure you've read all 16 pages so far....

Flipper

Knight

IQJ said:
If you actually read my post you would probably notice that I wasn't trying to offend him. I was requesting that he keep his personal life personal.

A request I've suggested he deny. If you weren't trying to offend him by effectively telling him to shut up, what were you trying to do?

IQJ said:
Secondly, would you mind explaining to me how he is one of the greatest assets of UOG? Is he paying for the shard? How exactly is he supporting the shard in any way at all? I must have missed something if he is.

He's a great asset because he's a great positive player. He doesn't flame threads. He gives gold to new players. He never talks shit. He's a nice guy; seeing as this shard is low on them, I'd call him an asset.

IQJ said:
Lastly, you suggested I "don't click on the posts he started". If he posts his personal life in a public forum and it annoys me "I have the right to respond with my opinion". Again I'll ask you to follow your own advice... and fuck off. G'day.

There are thousands of topics and plenty of subforums you can go look at. I'd understand it if he was spamming, but he's no being disruptive at all.

You tried to make a funny. You failed.

GuderiaN said:
He's a great asset because he's a great positive player. He doesn't flame threads. He gives gold to new players. He never talks shit. He's a nice guy; seeing as this shard is low on them, I'd call him an asset.

Awww, i love you too!

GuderiaN said:
I want my real forum account back =(

PS grats on the gal!

heh, thanks...

now, i gota go get my paycheck and head to the mall to get her a birthday present...

Then, off to the rave... wootness!!!!