UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Publish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client count

Great so your catering to newbs and pushing all the Old school UO pros outta the server. GJ your a real champ... I say again... This isnt world of warcraft. People wanna farm gold for themselves and get ahead.. now what ? all those millionares on the server who made all that gold farming dungeons keep their millions and all us new players get the shaft. AMAZING HOW THAT WORKS! So in whos best interest was these changes again ? PLZ explain

DBizzle

Wanderer
Re: Shard Publish

Pvp is now awesome, there were like 30 people fighting eachothers at Despise's champion today.

Who cares about money :(

im just bummed out. ive never been one for big groups of friends in this game nor using vent or that crap. it appears if i want to do any dungoun fighting i have to use a group. i dont wanna...

*wtf does QTF mean and TBH?

WHo needs gold ?

Spoken like a true UO millionare who doesnt need to farm gold anymore and thus can talk shit. Who needs gold ? TRY if u want people to PVP against those people are gonna have to have GEAR... and without gold or being able to farm mobs on ur own like UO has ALWAYS BEEN... Its not gonna happen. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE STILL PLAY A GAME THAT WAS RELEASED IN 1997 ? BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS. THE END

Mark said:
Yes, it takes a group to clear some places, but it doesn't mean solo farming is dead. Hythloth, Deceit, Shame gazers, there are countless places were a solo tamer can get by.

So that is why normal lich loot was changed, you could actually get by without being a tamer.

I don't want to play a tamer. No PvM for me.

DBizzle

Wanderer
Re: WHo needs gold ?

Vanessa Dryad said:
Spoken like a true UO millionare who doesnt need to farm gold anymore and thus can talk shit. Who needs gold ? TRY if u want people to PVP against those people are gonna have to have GEAR... and without gold or being able to farm mobs on ur own like UO has ALWAYS BEEN... Its not gonna happen. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE STILL PLAY A GAME THAT WAS RELEASED IN 1997 ? BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS. THE END

U like to rage, don't you?
I'm so rich that i only got 50k in bank and i manage to do fine with that.

M

Mark

Just one more thing. Weapons do double damage to monsters. Slayers do double damage to certain monsters. Overall, thats quad damage.

Any dexxer can solo even the hardest parts of the dungeon with the appropriate weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.