UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Publish

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Shard Publish

We've updated the shard.

The entire world was respawned.

I am hoping that there will be no issues from this update. In the event there is a major issue we have backups that we can roll back to. If you find any issues with the spawn change please page in game or PM Myself or Grevlok and we will take care of it.

We will be posting spawn maps and things of that nature soon, you should also note that dungeons have increased in difficulty 10 fold. You will not be able to solo in some places.

You should also know ahead of time we have added champ spawns. You will have to find them on your own.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Shard Publish

Does this mean that Powerscrolls are back?? Because thats one of the things that I absolutely hated about OSI... on the other hand, the pros still outweigh the cons by a longshot on Hybrid, so I'm am not really dissapointed either way.

R

Ryan

This is getting some rave reviews... lots of people loving it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Also there are no powerscrolls on champs.

Anya

Wanderer

uhm... tbh i'm shocked!!!!

i just checked some places i used to go pking and they're totally revamped

Destard entrance was a fun pvp/pk spot for years and now it seems dead with gargoyles inside... who's gonna ever fight there again?

Is this some kind of supertrammy patch? make dungeons harder? i liked them the way they were.
But who knows... the action will surely shift somewhere else and in time things might be back to normal (or even better?.. more trammys to bash)

This is the kind of patching "osi" would do... damn i feel home already!

And thanks for the snake/ogre/orclord spawning at my house! \o/

R

Ryan

Anya said:
uhm... tbh i'm shocked!!!!

i just checked some places i used to go pking and they're totally revamped

Destard entrance was a fun pvp/pk spot for years and now it seems dead with gargoyles inside... who's gonna ever fight there again?

Is this some kind of supertrammy patch? make dungeons harder? i liked them the way they were.
But who knows... the action will surely shift somewhere else and in time things might be back to normal (or even better?.. more trammys to bash)

This is the kind of patching "osi" would do... damn i feel home already!

And thanks for the snake/ogre/orclord spawning at my house! \o/

Yes this means people are going to have to adapt a little bit. This is a patch that is good for the shard as a whole, and the players will just have to suck it up and push forward. It's not a big deal and it's going to make the game more fun especially for those who like to PVM.

Overmann

Sorceror

I enjoy PvM more than PvP, but was it necessary to do the entire map? Terathans in Wrong, altered NPC locations, a snake *in* my house... not sure it was necessary to do the entire thing. I hope some minor changes are made before the staff calls it a finished publish.

R

Ryan

Overmann said:
I enjoy PvM more than PvP, but was it necessary to do the entire map? Terathans in Wrong, altered NPC locations, a snake *in* my house... not sure it was necessary to do the entire thing. I hope some minor changes are made before the staff calls it a finished publish.

I posted this:

I am hoping that there will be no issues from this update. In the event there is a major issue we have backups that we can roll back to. If you find any issues with the spawn change please page in game or PM Myself or Grevlok and we will take care of it.

Addicted

Disciple

Anya said:

We did the trip through destard and it was quite fun. You have to work your way in to get to the fun stuff. We had about 5 tamers and didn't have too much trouble getting in, but once we were in the back, we realized we needed more people.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror

I think ppl like the old version more then the new. just because a few gms would like to pvp in dungeons etc. is not a reason to change the whole map. you fucking jackass. wthell did u do to destard. change that shit back.dumbass. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. fuck that .suck it up. is that what u say to your gf after getting head. fuck you and change it back.

Addicted said:
We did the trip through destard and it was quite fun. You have to work your way in to get to the fun stuff. We had about 5 tamers and didn't have too much trouble getting in, but once we were in the back, we realized we needed more people.

Yeah - you really need a mix of tamers, dexers, and mages to take on the champ spawns.

It was hard, but fun as hell :)

Addicted

Disciple

kilo said:
I think ppl like the old version more then the new. just because a few gms would like to pvp in dungeons etc. is not a reason to change the whole map. you fucking jackass. wthell did u do to destard. change that shit back.dumbass. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. fuck that .suck it up. is that what u say to your gf after getting head. fuck you and change it back.

Wow...

These changes have been talked about for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.