UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Move

Ryuk

Wanderer
Hmmm it seems my ping has increased to 140-150, but it's still ok, except I suffer badly on lag spikes.

< British guy

WarEagle

Page
I went from 30 to 80, but its good to see the continued commitment of the staff, as well as the benefit to such a majority of the shard.

Capone

Sorceror
This post was about the connection, quit asking about sallos.. jeez! UO Razor is fine.

Sallos can't connect... how is that not about connection? Because it doesn't immediately affect you? Nice attitude.

A decent portion of the population is sitting on the sidelines waiting to get back in the game. After playing on sallos, razor feels like your playing on a gameboy. I for one don't want to be stuck in 1998.

Atalius

Sorceror
Sallos can't connect... how is that not about connection? Because it doesn't immediately affect you? Nice attitude.

A decent portion of the population is sitting on the sidelines waiting to get back in the game. After playing on sallos, razor feels like your playing on a gameboy. I for one don't want to be stuck in 1998.

He posted this to notify everyone that the server was moved and all people want to know is if Sallos is working. I've never used it, I assumed it wasn't working before this so you are telling me it was working before the move and the move caused it not to connect?

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
Regarding sallos: Considering you have never used it, you make wild assumptions regarding it even working, yet there is a LARGE amount of the population that ONLY uses Sallos, your opinions (Atalius) are irrelevant.
Please quit wasting our time trying to undermine us, and condecsend us "sallos-users" and leave it alone. We're asking the GM's what the status is regarding Sallos being up and running again, not some person that has absolutely no relevant thing to say regarding the matter.

Enough said.

He posted this to notify everyone that the server was moved and all people want to know is if Sallos is working. I've never used it, I assumed it wasn't working before this so you are telling me it was working before the move and the move caused it not to connect?

mark has to import the database of sallos into the new server. it was working before this just like he had to make razor ready to use on the new server. he apparently ran into a snag and that is what everyone is waiting on. for mark to get it working right. why would someone ask about the status of sallos on a thread dedicated to the shard move if it hadn't impacted sallos from it?

Ryuk

Wanderer
Well, safe to say I'm done donating to hybrid, the staff obviously only cares about razor users....

I'm sure their doing their best to get it working.
Why wouldn't they ?? It's in their best interest to try and get it working asap.
So stop whining.

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
I'm sure their doing their best to get it working.
Why wouldn't they ?? It's in their best interest to try and get it working asap.
So stop whining.

Not quite, people were informed that it would take less than an hour to get sallos up and running, and if they were honestly "doing their best" to get it working, they would at least give us a status update in regards to what is going on. Whether it is going to take forever or not, they should at least let us know what the deal is.

DeathShadow

Sorceror
Mark wrote on irc. That there was a snag and did not take the normal hour he expected. Than real life stuff happen and he had to post-pone fixing sallos. Remember this is a volunteer staff.... They are doing a great job

As for the multi account actually there are people who in my account 4-5 happens mainly because you can have one house per account, I say this because I happened to go see homes owned by the same character with different account