UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Move

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Of course, anyone further out west ie, europe, asia, aussieland, IS going to lag more. May aswell not bother at all IMO

Your understanding of the way networks function is clearly lacking...

The provider we use for our shards owns private fiber from both the west and east coast at both of which they have points of presence where European traffic will terminate and then ride PRIVATE FIBER directly to our texas datacenter. The only restriction at this point is the speed of light and not internet based routing.

riko

Wanderer
When can we expect Sallos to be up. Not to sound snide but I don't play UO with Razor. I'm sure theres a few who use Sallos only. And I'm not going to remake my 50+ hotkeys in Razor.

Crayon

Page
When can we expect Sallos to be up. Not to sound snide but I don't play UO with Razor. I'm sure theres a few who use Sallos only. And I'm not going to remake my 50+ hotkeys in Razor.

Yea, I'm patiently waiting as well. Hopefully it will be up today. I'd like to play.

haha i'm in the same boat as you. i feel so naked on razor with 0 hotkeys loll

but hey at least im ultra fast again on razor!!!

mark said he just had to import the database of sallos so it shouldn't be to long but i unno. maybe he ran into some complications

Keilani

Sorceror
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My lag went from 300 normally and 2000 during lag spikes now my ping is 15 and 100 lag spike THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! Texas FTW!

Keilani

Sorceror
*Cheers* i just pinged 21.2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you mark and ryan! thank you again for moving the server in my state!

Atalius

Sorceror
lots of people from texas here lol!
We should all meet up and have a big uo nerd party lol
Southeast Houston here!