UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is (no longer) back up - UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layne

Wanderer
O fthe couple of people I saw, one guy was moving just fine and "warping" across my screen as he ran off while I was doing that 3 step freeze thing, so it's not everyone.

Layne

Wanderer
Can he login with your acct info?

I'd maybe give him my account info and see if he can log you in out of curiosity.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Is everyone getting stuck at verifying account or connecting? I'm getting stuck at verifying account.

I'm hoping this is just an issue that staff is aware of such as an optimization script or something, and not another DoS. *paranoid*

But.. I played... for over 30 seconds. That was like being in heaven or something. :D

A

ASayre

Hi, IP in the first post upodated cause.. well.. I made a typo boo-boo ;P

Anyways, there WAS/IS another DDoS. A fwe code changes and a little tweak to this and that and we're up and accessible again :)

phil823

Wanderer
mmm still cant connect!! mmm

EDIT: wierd i cant connect on my pc but if i hopp over to dads i can! lol....well mabey i should restart pc...but i cant stop my dl's!!! GERRR

KRISTJAN

Wanderer
Damn

It was fine with no lags at all ... I had to log in and out 4 times ... and now it's bloged on 'connecting' ...

I was in wind :( :( :( Damd :( :( :(

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
I hope authorities and the ISP are working on this, this is a really serious issue if this guy is getting a way with a DDoS for so long and must be caught and procecuted. 1 day ok maybe, but persisting for longer after the server is rerouted normally by the datacentre is just crossing the line.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
So I'm guessing we're under attack again?

We need to strike from a hidden base; they will not overtake us, NEVER!

We must find the plans to the attacker, and stop it. It must have a weakness somewhere that we can find.

Red Squirrel said:
So I'm guessing we're under attack again?

We need to strike from a hidden base; they will not overtake us, NEVER!

We must find the plans to the attacker, and stop it. It must have a weakness somewhere that we can find.

We need to throw the ring into mount doom or something with this guy ... sheesh ...

Status
Not open for further replies.