UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is (no longer) back up - UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil823

Wanderer
lol its just me then! just my odds lol...thats ok the admins will get it straited out soon enough! i can wait ;)

EDIT: HAHAHAH DAD sitting right next to me got on! but i cant LOL!

dead-eye

Knight
Not just you i cant egt in either way i try but i also cant get in a pre aos shard i play. hmm mabe i should try restarting comp although imm too lazy to do that

Layne

Wanderer
I cant make it back to my body in order to loot it, keep getting killed. All's fine until I get targetted by a monster then I stand there and cant do anything while I watch it tear me up. Heh, just want to get to my body and loot me stuff so I can log.

Edit: Got a ToT though and managed to insure it :)

Layne

Wanderer
Nephyses said:
Well , Lifes a bitch!

Amen

LOL if you think an online role playing game based in fantasy is life, then you really need to get one. LOLOLOL

Not being mean that just struck me as funny, sorry.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Nope, I was in spirituality looking for my white wyrm then got DCed. I can connect, but it gets stuck at verifying account. I'm guessing everyone trying to connect at once is not helping either so I'm hoping it's just that, and not a DDoS since that means at least 24 hours of downtime.

phil823

Wanderer
lol i cant get on
but MY DAD CAN HES ON NOW!! it says there are 8 people on lol....which are probably admins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.