UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is (no longer) back up - UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLotus

Wanderer
Vlad_The_Impaler said:

It kinda makes me wonder, if the ISP is being attacked and not just specificly aimed at a particular port (Demise itself) then the ISP should be doing an investigation itself since I'm sure demise isn't the only thing on it's servers. I kinda would like to know which ISP so that i may remember not to use it for any of my web serving needs.
Of course this is meant only if the server is being run by a commercialy available buisness.
its not a matter of if, the isp is the middle man between the runuo servers and the internet, if you attack runuo of course the isp gets hit as well

BLUETIGER

Wanderer
UO trivia

(an easy one even a noob can get it ) What creature walks on all fours, is fairly poppulated in YEW, and if left alive will keep on producing a resource ? (if continuely harvisted that is) :cool:

Deepshade

Sorceror
MOD_BLUETIGER said:
(an easy one even a noob can get it ) What creature walks on all fours, is fairly poppulated in YEW, and if left alive will keep on producing a resource ? (if continuely harvisted that is) :cool:

Sheep?

If you sheer sheep, you get 1 wool and it takes several hours to respawn. If you kill sheep and carve them, you get 3 wool and they take 5-10 minutes to respawn. :rolleyes:

BLUETIGER

Wanderer
IndigoParadox said:
If you sheer sheep, you get 1 wool and it takes several hours to respawn. If you kill sheep and carve them, you get 3 wool and they take 5-10 minutes to respawn. :rolleyes:

well IndigoParadox won that round :p now he can come up with a question :D

floutek

Wanderer
my gear

hi after demise got up, i logged in and what i c, i am dead in the wildnature and i cant c my body. I am traped here and dont have reccal and dont have regs for it, also my equipment isnt here(it cost me about 80k).....so i ask Can i get my gear back and how?? thank u

Sry for my english

KRISTJAN

Wanderer
floutek said:
hi after demise got up, i logged in and what i c, i am dead in the wildnature and i cant c my body. I am traped here and dont have reccal and dont have regs for it, also my equipment isnt here(it cost me about 80k).....so i ask Can i get my gear back and how?? thank u

Sry for my english

Every one lost something ... I lost all my two characters had including almost all the money I had and loads and loads of bandages , an exeptional armour and two valorite wepons {kryss and long spear} ...

But it's our fault since we didn't insure the items :(

Besides this ppl can take advantage out of this situation and say they lost items they never done so it's kinda unfair on others { and admins } to ask the admins to give you back the things you lost.

But it would be great if we had our things back :D ... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.