UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server restart - 1/13/2006 20:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagar230

Sorceror
Re: Server restart - 1/13/2006 20:00 EST

Pope said:
Don't start speculating on second hand information. Wait until you hear it from the staff please.

I heard it form Ryan in the Chat thingy. So, please dont fuck with me please.

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Ah sorry, I didn't realize that you heard it from Ryan in the "chat thingy".

And....I was not fucking with you sir.

Zagar230

Sorceror

Well, in the chat everyone is going balistic. If the stat lost is effected....and he will lose members. Alot of them. So, I hope he doesnt mess up by putting tram in effect latter on. I liekd the whole fel effect...

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Arghh, I couldn't agree more. Most of my characters are red so that will create quite a problem for me because I die fairly often.

I guess if it does happen we will have to wait to see the conditions of statloss. I haven't heard anything about it except from you yet though..

Str0ngold

Wanderer

People in here are funny they say stop crying about change blah blah now he bring it back like it was when pvp was at is best in here and u guys cry

and about statsloss id say Factionning is quite harder and we HAVE Statsloss

Zagar230

Sorceror

Well, this is serius to gamers. The fact that a good game is changed around so fast....makes it lose its potential...

I think temporary stat loss is not a bad idea, as long as it is no more then like an hour or so.

Kenshi said:
People in here are funny they say stop crying about change blah blah now he bring it back like it was when pvp was at is best in here and u guys cry

come on faction stat loss is for like 5 minutes, it is not easy applicable!

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Kenshi said:

I don't know who you are refering to but I think some people may want to revisit their ideas of what crying is.

As I said, if this does come to pass, we will have to see the severity of the statloss as I doubt it will be 15 minutes like it is in factions.

This isn't the place to discuss this anyway.

Bacon

Wanderer

Back to this delucia stuff. I read it as though Delucia pond dueling pit will be deleated although the town its self will remain guarded..... With the bonded pets is there any other way to res them beside using vet? like does a normal healer have the ability to res them?

Bacon

Wanderer

Okay. Looks like a new version of para gank except not as bad i guess with these bola's, atleast you have the chance to fight back and it's more pricey to do than 2-3 reags for a para spell so it won't be as common

Mokey

Wanderer

Hell yeah, I wish this was during the day or something...friday late night is prime time pvp baby.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Pope said:
Arghh, I couldn't agree more. Most of my characters are red so that will create quite a problem for me because I die fairly often.

Thats the problem. As a red you should be a good pvper, not some piece of shit miner killer who runs everytime he gets into a fight with someone who knows how to cast explode.

There is way to many shitty reds on this shard its pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.