UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server restart - 1/13/2006 20:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChungFoo

Wanderer
Re: Server restart - 1/13/2006 20:00 EST

wtf? when are you guys actually going to change something that needs to be changed (like magic armor and weapons)?

You continue to make it easier for gank squads to gank and groups of PKs to PK... the hell is up with that? Would have quit this shard a long time ago if I knew there were no constructive changes on the horizon.

fucking pathetic

ResNulis

Sorceror

This guy just took a big swig of Rage Cola. :ssj: I don't really know how these changes will come to affect me but yeah lets work on improving the economy somehow as much as the PvP system gets worked on. I realize this shard is amazing for PvP but there are other things to do in UO and they need attention as well. :eek:

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Well PK actually have enough Advantage....

and with these change Faction wont really be bothering of pk anymore they will more likely be looking for faction fight for point and for town to be able to get war horse so they wont be Bola ganked...

Devo

Sorceror

im glad i wont have to worry about getting instana killed comin through gates by 5 reds campin it. although still get annoyed when it takes 2 mages to cast para non stop while 2 dexxers have at me, makes me think back to when para was resistable and noobs couldnt use it, even though everyone runs ull lose stam fast. anyways my 2 cents, cant wait to try out soem bolas

ChungFoo

Wanderer

1k to make a bola is supposed to be expensive?

...at least the gates are guarded again to stop the MSing. I'm trying to decide if this change neutralizes bolas being easy to make... nah, it doesn't.

curtavius

Wanderer

let me get this str8....no guards in del? if so that will be ultra sweet for my theif.................imean....flippin' sweet

ResNulis said:
This guy just took a big swig of Rage Cola. :ssj: I don't really know how these changes will come to affect me but yeah lets work on improving the economy somehow as much as the PvP system gets worked on. I realize this shard is amazing for PvP but there are other things to do in UO and they need attention as well. :eek:

Rage COLA! LOL +1

edit: opps +4, I am a legend now!

tapio

Wanderer

Been down so long I think there might be an obstruction in the windpipe.

Zagar230

Sorceror

Well, Ryan came in and said it. But, he would have posted it on the forums also.

Status
Not open for further replies.