UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server restart - 1/13/2006 20:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunohara

Wanderer
Re: Server restart - 1/13/2006 20:00 EST

Ryan said:
lol based on the chances of crafting and what have you, its going to cost about 1k per bola smart guys!

1k is pocket change, and this is comming from someone who is relatively poor in-game.

Bolas being now craftable means I will now only play sporadically, until i get bored and leave altogether. Im sure it doesnt mean much to you, but that's still the truth. My idea of fun is not bola ganking or getting bola ganked.

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

I remember back in the day you could carry two ethy mounts in your pack and immediately remount if bola'ed. Does anyone know if this is the case here?

Addicted

Disciple

Ryan said:
lol based on the chances of crafting and what have you, its going to cost about 1k per bola smart guys!

I'm selling for 2.5k and I have a bunch of orders already.

I don't get it i remember making a few bolas around 6 or months ago I never knew they went unmakeable oh yeah and do you still need tactics to use them?

Zagar230

Sorceror

Can anyone tell me when the server will be up.I'm addicted to this game!! GAH! UO! UO! UO! UO! Leeeeets go UO!!! w00t! Ryan...Thanks for making the trip to Yew a bit safer....Lol

Edit: How much do bolas go for eatch?

I am soooo for getting rid of trammel park (del pond). Maybe now it will be more like on OSI, lets have more fights in the dungeons. People if you want to pvp, get out of town. I am soooo sick of trammy blues running into town at delucia, this will end because no one will hang there anymore. Why not go dungeon crawling anyway, at least when there is no one around to fight with, you can make money while you wait for an opponent!

Look, bond a horse and get off the ethys. if you get bolaed on a real mount, you can get back on it almost instantly, ethys take a few seconds. it is really easy to bond a horse, buy it, feed it 3 times, stable it for a week, and refeed it. You can make a character with 100 vet skill in less then an hour trying to heal a pet, it is really easy folks, bolas are not going to hurt you trammys.

JenSlade

Wanderer

I am very happy about the dueling, but bringing bola's back is like releasing Hussein back into the public....its just plain stupid :)

grkig

Sorceror

Kunohara said:
Bolas being now craftable means I will now only play sporadically, until i get bored and leave altogether. Im sure it doesnt mean much to you, but that's still the truth. My idea of fun is not bola ganking or getting bola ganked.

they have always been craftable. npc orcs drop bola balls all it takes is a tinker to make em.

Gary HK

Sorceror

Revelations said:
I am soooo for getting rid of trammel park (del pond).

(Hand Raising) What is del pond? the whole delucia city?
Remove "Del pond" means delucia has no more guard?

JenSlade

Wanderer

I dont really understand how the duel pits are back yet del pond is gone? I havent played in weeks so help me out pls

JenSlade

Wanderer

LOL this seriously has to be a joke...

Its friday the 13th theres no way ryan would bring bola's back!! lol I almost believed him though

Gary HK

Sorceror

NASTY_DEVILx said:
the dueling arena outside delucia

ic.
I was wondered about it because delucia was not guarded in OSI in my memory.
I still remember how I got killed when Ophidian attacked the town..T_T
Anyway, thx for answering. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.