UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Move

Formater

Knight
Re: Server Move

miked13488;1683300 said:
TBH THE SERVER MOVE IS THE WORST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE THE SERVER MOVED CLOSER TO ME AND I LAG MORE? ROFL

I think maybe you should push the caps lock button on your keyboard then get a screw driver and pry the caps lock button off so your not tempted to use it (this is very important). Then maybe you should try looking in to why your having problems. Maybe post some ping results from the cmd prompt and a pathping.

start - run - type cmd and hit enter
ping login.uogamers.com
pathping login.uogamers.com *this will take awile to run*

When its finished post the results here. It is a little too early to decide if the server move was a good thing but I think in what Ryan is saving in his monthly bills over the long term it was probably a good decision. The server is now in a more central location versus the old spot in the south (Texas). So everyone should get close to the same ping results. Some people like myself went from 18ms ping to 40's. No difference in game play at all. However, lots of others who lived further away are seeing a big improvement.
I recommend you read Marks recent threads. Like maybe the one on packet loss and jitter.

Please do not forget to push caps lock and pop that thing off there. It will save you more than flame retardent pants.

furryolboy;1683303 said:
I used to ping 15-30. now I ping 100-200.... :(
and
vursed;1683311 said:
lame bandwidth
and
Felony-FA;1683198 said:
Wow, my ping more than doubled. Awesome.

Other than the caps lock issue the above applies to you to

Jab

Wanderer

my ping went up a bit, tbh sounds like alot of people got more packet loss and higher pings....

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Jab;1683666 said:
my ping went up a bit, tbh sounds like alot of people got more packet loss and higher pings....

TBH sounds like you're wrong.

Jab

Wanderer

Ryan;1683671 said:
TBH sounds like you're wrong.

Not really. Id say 70% of the people i spoke to about there ping difference said it is a higher then before.

Formater

Knight

Jab;1683684 said:
Get off Ryans nuts fagget. Seriously. You just saying that shit cause hes a admin.

Fucking loser irl

No I am saying it because its fact and your a flaming idiot that does not know anything about what your talking about.

Jab

Wanderer

Remember the last server move? Con loss after world saves , random freezes, spikey lag..... what makes you think this server doesnt raise others ping? Oh let me guess...... cause admin ryan says so?

Well ryan dont have a clue about other peoples providers and the amount of hops and whatever else people have to go threw for this new server.

for him its great , he lives in ohio.

Formater

Knight

Jab;1683688 said:
Remember the last server move? Con loss after world saves , random freezes, spikey lag..... what makes you think this server doesnt raise others ping? Oh let me guess...... cause admin ryan says so?

Well ryan dont have a clue about other peoples providers and the amount of hops and whatever else people have to go threw for this new server.

for him its great , he lives in ohio.

Yet again you prove to be a idiot. First of all attacking the guy who provides this server for free is just dumb. I was around before the last shard wipe. I know all about what can happen when a server moves. You can not spell, you do not know anything about the internet, and you have no proof to support your claims. Furthermore your way of trying to resolve a situation is to start a fight. Did your mommy and daddy not show you enough love?

If your isp has issues that is not Ryans problem. You can read my previous posts I have already explained how to post info they need to look in to any problems. Maybe you just need to get another isp or call them and start a fight like you do on here.

I hope you mature someday.

Jab

Wanderer

hey retard , i didnt attack no one. I said its probably great for ryan. So please stfu. Also for you to speak on everyones connection is retard. so please get off his dick. its mine

Jab

Wanderer

oh and me saying ryan has no clue about other peoples providers, is not a attack and if u think it is..... get thicker skin

and no proof of my claims? READ THE LAST 20 POSTS OF PEOPLE WITH HIGHER PING RETARD ...
theres my proof

and my isp is fine. i was speaking of others..... thanks though