UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Island!!!!

The guy admitted to scamming and GM's wont do anything about it in game, weak. The least they could do is delete this guys account. I bet he would cry in rl.

UOAzazel

Wanderer
~Divinity~ said:
ohh with that...im not the only scammer in this game...a theif was also made to scam therefore scamming in this game was intended. that and other players such as judas and more have gotten rich off scamming they dont care i dont care no one cares...lol and the trade was made on aim and only advertised on fourms which i cant be banned for

Piece of shit.

I dont see him as a used car saleaman Big Country. I see him at McDonald's. You know, the guy who short changes orders for a laugh. Goes home on the internet, haha I scammed this guy out of an order of french fries today, I am the shit. Divinity Rocks Hardcore.

Alright the spot where u said u type 140 words a min i highly dout it i have a hard time pushing 120 and i am a computer programmer.. And the Scamming Thing man i give u props for it and now that i know its legal Hah i'm gonna be on my way scamming people for some fun

~Divinity~

Wanderer
HH-Executioner said:
I dont see him as a used car saleaman Big Country. I see him at McDonald's. You know, the guy who short changes orders for a laugh. Goes home on the internet, haha I scammed this guy out of an order of french fries today, I am the shit. Divinity Rocks Hardcore.

lol thats funny cause im studying to be a doctor...you talk like i play 24/7

~Divinity~

Wanderer
mustard said:
A thief is made to STEAL, not scam, you idiot. I guess you can't figure out the difference.

ummm.....yah i consider this a scam rather than stealing.....ok here it goes

"Selling CBD 225k!!!"
"Ill buy it!!!!"
*Opens trade and theif closes it and steals the cbd* :p GAY YOU FUCKING PRICK SCAMING IS STEALING ITS A SKILL

Divinity you act as if you were twelve. When we were talking to you in order to make yourself appear more legit you started saying how you were indeed a girl and lived in chicago an had to sneak your computer into your house inorder for it to not become stolen property. However, the most pathetic thing you accomplished was saying that you were the wife of a marine stationed in Iraq thus invoking someones sympathy or compassion, you in my eyes are scum; I'm sure many others on the server feel the same.