UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Island!!!!

~Divinity~

Wanderer
Selling Island!!!!

Im selling all 4 houses placed on effiel island...there is no room for any more houses no mater how hard you try. THIS ISLAND IS NOT GM MADE!!! however it is rather large and very nice for a guild for say....the price is 500k per house and there are 4 houses making a totoal of 2 mil....you can only buy all of the houses (u cant buy one and not the others)
No Screen shot avaliable at this time...just aim me:enigma6547

Can you at least give a description of the houses (dimensions, floors, etc) since there are no pics? Maybe some coordinates?

~Divinity~

Wanderer
well if u wanna see i can gate you...one they are all 2 stry customized, no bigger than 11x12, sandstone, stone, bamboo, and log...look very nice and they are close to each other.......coordinates are 32 degrees south and 27 degrees east

~Divinity~

Wanderer
mmm no its completly surronded by water....there is no path that takes you to the main land...im pretty sure thats the defintion of an island if u look it up moron

Divinity is a scammer. He only owned 3/4 houses there. So we dont own an island, we own houses on an island now. He also pretended to be a girl to divert attention from the scam he was about to pull, used such lame attempts as to say "My husband is in iraq" after we told him about a friend in the marines. Pretty pathetic.

Elendili!

Knight
Paranoia said:
Divinity is a scammer. He only owned 3/4 houses there. So we dont own an island, we own houses on an island now. He also pretended to be a girl to divert attention from the scam he was about to pull, used such lame attempts as to say "My husband is in iraq" after we told him about a friend in the marines. Pretty pathetic.

*crys along side paranoia*

~Divinity~

Wanderer
its okk....i dont care scammign working scamming works...i got scammed so many times and the gms said it was legal so i decided to take advantage of that and i am happy about it :-D

I think its fucking lame to scam poeple ... I dont mind unfair deal if some persons are to noob to know the price but lying is stupid.

I hope that all important traders who use the boards will see that you scam and that in futur you died with your goods. I dont know paranoia or you so i dont care really, i just think its important to make clear that your a stupid thef.

gtunit

Wanderer
Why did u purchase this if it was a scam?
Oh and, just annoy the other person. Constantly PK them or leave released mares and drags in there house.

After a while, offer them some cash for their house. lol

~Divinity~

Wanderer
i got scammed like 2 mil worth in stuff so i figured i should just take it back the way i lost it... thats the story that AND when i bought a house from ^I^ at yew when i was a noob i was transfering shit and they pked me so i had a right to scam ^I^ in my morales....and apparently according to game staff its 100% legal to scam Blood On Me. im sure you udnerstand my story i bet everyone has been scammed b4 and they dont like it and i know they would scam if they knew how too so ty :D

Actually the problem is not that the admin support scamming .. actually i think they dont .. its just that they cant do shit about it .. Would be to complicated for em to do the police and try to know who did what .. poeple could abuse of em requesting items they never had...

I did get scam twice for a total of 2 million worth and they couldnt do shit ... i think it really sucks thoo..

The best way to fight scamming its to run around in game saying who scammed so everyone see and recognise the name of the person who did it .. Like divinity is someone well know in game i think its stupid to screw is trader name scamming some poeple.. Like now everyone who read this thread will know to not trade with divinity ..

Zowie

Wanderer
This was an avoidable scam...

Should have had him friend you to each houst first to make sure they were all his...

You got serRrRrRrRrRrRrRrved