UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Island!!!!

~Divinity~ said:
i got scammed like 2 mil worth in stuff so i figured i should just take it back the way i lost it... thats the story that AND when i bought a house from ^I^ at yew when i was a noob i was transfering shit and they pked me so i had a right to scam ^I^ in my morales....and apparently according to game staff its 100% legal to scam Blood On Me. im sure you udnerstand my story i bet everyone has been scammed b4 and they dont like it and i know they would scam if they knew how too so ty :D

First you scam 2 players....then you come back and try to justify your scam, all while trying to make us feel sorry for you because you have been a victim of past scams? You're fucking joking right? Then you come back and say:

~Divinity~ said:
i accept the complient of being a good business person...just like my fatehrs footsteps

Oh boy, I bet the college recruiters are lining up outside the door as we speak. As far as I'm concerned, you are fucking trash. You're a typical low life player who has no concern for other people, only yourself. I started reading these post, with the intent to possibly purchase this so called island from you. So as far as I'm concerned, you were trying to fucking scam me TOO. Second, if you think scamming people makes a good businessman, whether IRL or in UO, then I'll have to upgrade you to fucking ignorant trash.
I don't care what you do, its never good practice to scam people, it always catchs up to you. I know people who are professional snakes, always making the quick buck...but funny thing is, they don't make any more money than a good honest businessman. But that professional snake is always looking over his shoulder for either the law, or some poor sap he just fucked over. Third, these 2 boneheads that bought this island, didn't do a very good job looking the place over and making sure they were getting what they paid for. Next time be more careful. And finally, this is probably 50% of the reason I don't donate to this shard anymore. I like playing when I can, but I keep to myself for this reason. The other 50% of the reason is that this shard is kept as a PK heaven, and nothing else matters, no economy, no reason to be a crafter, no reason to trying anything else but pk. I guess if I played 15 Red Mages on 3 accounts I'd donate my entire paycheck to these guys. But I don't. And then to allow a scammer to pull a retard scam, then come back and boast about it, and make it seem like he's justified, that's a slap in my face and everyone else that uses this board to actually try to buy and sell in the game.

Divinity I'd read up on KARMA, because you are going to want to know why all this bad stuff is happening to you.

~Divinity~

Wanderer
#1 i have a life....i play for a few hours max (if even)
#2 my gaming life doesnt not affect my real life i study hard i get my honor roll and i have a girl friend that i have been dating for 2 years now...i have no one to impress and i dont really need to work as hard cause we are "financially stable" however....and dont even bull shit with yourself im sure you would do the same if you were put into the position.
#3 i know what karma is and ive been way to nice to people and treated like shit with scams and expoloits so instead of donating any more many like a little prick and have 13 million laying on my doorsteps.(and who knows how much in the bank) i think ill just scam a lil...everyone does it whether at a minor or major scale...and if they do for some reason send a hit man after me...lol htats kinda low

Vahn

Wanderer
~Divinity~ said:
and dont even bull shit with yourself im sure you would do the same if you were put into the position.

Thats where you were wrong. Apparently you must not have ever been scammed because if you really have been scammed you wouldn't want to wish that upon someone else. If, by some chance (its a high probability), you didnt understand what i just said think of it this way; How did you feel when you got 'scammed'? Did it feel good? I'd put my money on no. Why would you want to ruin someones day like that, even if this is 'just a game'. If you did feel bad and still wanted to do it to other people you couldn't have been "way to nice to people" because a NICE person wouldn't want to hurt someone else in any way not even over pixels, which shouldn't be more important than the people who play the pixels. Anyways Divinity i implore you to try and flame me, just try to have it so i can read it :/

Well as far as staff enforcement goes, I can see where they might not be able to do something about some scams in game because they were not there and cannot prove the scam actually occurred. This is a different situation. This dumbass actually came out and admitted he did scam another player. What else does an admin need to punish someone than an admission of guilt? If a criminal admits to a crime to the Police, 99.9% of the time, that person is convicted. Ill add that .1% goes to things like inadmissibility of the confession due to coercion, lack of council things of that nature.

In other words, I think this guy should be an example to others that scamming is wrong, and should be banned. Maybe not a perma ban, but some type of punishment would be called for.

Dythmar101

Wanderer
Paranoia said:
Divinity this just goes to show that you are an asshat.

your just "UbeR" mad that u arent as smart as him... i mean shit he did come up with a worthy scam

Dythmar
ps aint nutin wrong with scamming dumbass's and noobs

~Divinity~

Wanderer
since the last year ive been scamming? HAH ive only played this shard for one month now lol moron...played a bit over the summer but i had to start over cause my account got deleted....and i when i scammed ^I^ i did it cause they kinda did the same to me that month ago when i bought a small house from them...i was transfering stuff from bank tehy send someone right over and bam died so i kinda felt scammed...(even though it wasnt really a scam they were just being assholes) so im happy!

Zilverz

Wanderer
yesss you scammed my buddy last year .. but anyway .... thats beside the point. Scamming INGAME and Scamming OFF the Msg Forums is 2 different things . The Moderators regulate this form of trade and if your going to scam on it .. you shouldnt even get a warning you should permenantly be banned from the msg forums. has no one reported this post to the moderators ?

Dr. Suess

Wanderer
Divinity you have no excuse for being a pathetic piece of corn in a shit pile. Scamming sucks any way you put it. You are the scum of the earth and now I hope someone will make a thread and sticky your admission that you scam. Either way there is no changing what you are. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and that was the only way to put it out. You and your kind represent all that is wrong with UO today. I hope you get yours because you sure have it coming.
You little bitch

Pwnt!

UOAzazel

Wanderer
~Divinity~ said:
since the last year ive been scamming? HAH ive only played this shard for one month now lol moron...played a bit over the summer but i had to start over cause my account got deleted....and i when i scammed ^I^ i did it cause they kinda did the same to me that month ago when i bought a small house from them...i was transfering stuff from bank tehy send someone right over and bam died so i kinda felt scammed...(even though it wasnt really a scam they were just being assholes) so im happy!

Piece of shit.

~Divinity~

Wanderer
Dr. Suess said:
Divinity you have no excuse for being a pathetic piece of corn in a shit pile. Scamming sucks any way you put it. You are the scum of the earth and now I hope someone will make a thread and sticky your admission that you scam. Either way there is no changing what you are. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and that was the only way to put it out. You and your kind represent all that is wrong with UO today. I hope you get yours because you sure have it coming.
You little bitch

Pwnt!

i dont like how you keep talking crap...you think that doesnt make you low? how can u say shit about a person and not be shit yourself...fucking nerds need to move out of your moms basement

~Divinity~

Wanderer
ohh with that...im not the only scammer in this game...a theif was also made to scam therefore scamming in this game was intended. that and other players such as judas and more have gotten rich off scamming they dont care i dont care no one cares...lol and the trade was made on aim and only advertised on fourms which i cant be banned for