UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Island!!!!

~Divinity~

Wanderer
Paranoia said:
Divinity you act as if you were twelve. When we were talking to you in order to make yourself appear more legit you started saying how you were indeed a girl and lived in chicago an had to sneak your computer into your house inorder for it to not become stolen property. However, the most pathetic thing you accomplished was saying that you were the wife of a marine stationed in Iraq thus invoking someones sympathy or compassion, you in my eyes are scum; I'm sure many others on the server feel the same.

ummm....an act for you to fall under so you can buy my little scam

Pretty bad acting.

With regards to "studying to become a doctor", based on your posts... good luck. Perhaps you mean a nurse? But, assuming you do become a doctor, you'll probably just scam patients out of money with "miracle drugs"... claiming to be the wife of a marine once again.