UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*** Selling a Mystery Bag ***

Re: *** Selling a Mystery Bag ***

If you're quiting, why do you need UOGamer gold? Who gets that money...seems if its your account infos in the bag...hmmmm...then we get our Bid money back when we log onto your account. :)

PS (I duel Tamed Chickens)

haxx3r

Wanderer

That's a possibility.. then you're getting pretty good accounts for free.. Think about that.

Current highest bid is 350k by Confusion

OMG
I cant believe ur doing this i stared that like in 1998.. Omg but i actually gave good **** out. I have not thought about doing it again but hell after seing this i just might.. Once i gave a mil dollar check for 400k its a risk but it gets fun.

Ethyl

Wanderer

I would also like to sell a mystery bag. However it'll be irl.. and I'd mail it to you wrapped in an air tight, sealed paperbag. You would have to light the top of it with a lighter in order to break the seal. It may have $100 in it, pw's to my accounts, pr0n, the meaning of life or any other infinite possible item.

Anyways, how come you just registered your forum name this month? And have so few posts?

e-mart

Wanderer

he already made it clear that there could be nothing in the bag. it would be nice to know his chars though

so in other words dont bid unless you're willing to just give your money away in the first place. consider the bag's contents a bonus :D

Ajax

Lord

You joined the forums in July of 05, and only have 8 posts. how long you been playing for? who are your chars?

e-mart

Wanderer

Armando Fresh said:
so in other words dont bid unless you're willing to just give your money away in the first place. consider the bag's contents a bonus :D

um that be the point of a mystery bag bro

haxx3r

Wanderer

Please read at least a part of the thread before you start posting to cover up at least a tiny part of your ignorance.

Current highest is 370k from The Real Noah.
Still about 22 hours left of the auction people.

SirOssis

Wanderer

This is a new person moving here from another shard. They have no gold. This is basically an easy way for them to "beg" by auctioning off an empty bag they found on the ground in-game.

The Saint

Elf

Sorceror

I wonder if anyone who bid actually was going to pay?

Cutpurse said:
This is a new person moving here from another shard. They have no gold. This is basically an easy way for them to "beg" by auctioning off an empty bag they found on the ground in-game.

The Saint

seems quite possible... account made this month this year... 8-( if they had been playing for a while wouldnt they arealy have an account? 8-/ just my thoguhts.

Konoe

Page

I donno i acually like the idea its smart, risky, and hes having fun all at the same time, i cant belive
i havnt thought of this before! Oh wait i know why cause im DUMB OMG I AM SOOO DUMB IM A ****ING DUMB***