UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*** Selling a Mystery Bag ***

haxx3r

Wanderer
*** Selling a Mystery Bag ***

Alright, it's time to see who has the balls on this shard.

What does it contain? There's only one way for you to find out.

I've been playing this shard for a pretty long time now, quitting in a few days due to rl issues and wanted to make a day out of it.

So.. This auction will end at 23:00 GMT time Thursday, July 14.

Starting bid at 50k, increase bids by at least 10k at a time thank you.

Re: *** Selling a Mystery Bag ***

Sorry to flame , im interested but my instincts tell me that bag just has like a candle in it or something :/

haxx3r

Wanderer

Sorry to flame , im interested but my instincts tell me that bag just has like a candle in it or something :/

It could, it also could be my houses.. it could even be just a book, containing my acc info. Like I said, only one way to find out.

SirOssis

Wanderer

A character named "The Saint" as well as another character tried this on another shard. It ended up being a bag with a book saying (basically) "Congrats! You just bought a book congratulating you on buying a book!". He actually sold it for around 1.2 Million gold. Same story and everything was behind the sale. I'd be VERY wary of this.

Elf

Sorceror

Yeah, it's nothing new. The original poster obviously got the idea from someone else, hell it's probably even the same person since it's a new forum account, heh.

Edit so no one thinks this is a trolling post:

I'm not flaming, just trying to warn people that it's most likely a scam.

Cutpurse said:
A character named "The Saint" as well as another character tried this on another shard. It ended up being a bag with a book saying (basically) "Congrats! You just bought a book congratulating you on buying a book!". He actually sold it for around 1.2 Million gold. Same story and everything was behind the sale. I'd be VERY wary of this.
That's half the fun! *free bump*

haxx3r

Wanderer

Cebrius said it.
This is just my way of saying goodbye to the shard.

And please, for the love of god, read the rules and follow them.. is that to much to ask?

haxx3r

Wanderer

*sigh*..
I never created an account on the forums.. because I thought they would be exactly like this.. people can't keep their *****in' to them selves and can't follow simple rules.. Boy was I right.