UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*** Selling a Mystery Bag ***

Re: *** Selling a Mystery Bag ***

And your quitting UO, Why sell it for ingame gold then, I mean if your quitting you wouldnt use the gold :( Sorry to be a ***** but this looks so dodgy :/

haxx3r

Wanderer

Wow please do me a favour.. SHUT UP, SHUT THE **** UP.
It's an event, for fun, the money will go to a good cause, believe you me.

Current highest bid is 160k from rukus

Tinna said:
*sigh*..
I never created an account on the forums.. because I thought they would be exactly like this.. people can't keep their *****in' to them selves and can't follow simple rules.. Boy was I right.

It might be in the rules, but I think it's perfectly fine for people to give other info besides biddin on this part of the forums, if you can't stand a little constructive criticism, then it's obviously a scam. What do you have to hide?

Vipe

Wanderer

if u realy r quiting leme keep the gold that u got from the bid lol

cyan18g13

Wanderer

I find it curious that the rules coincidentally prevent anyone from accusing the person of scamming. If you want to convince people that you're genuine, why don't you share your character names / guild affiliations with us. If you've played for awhile, I'm sure someone here will recognize you.

haxx3r

Wanderer

Current highest bid, 270k by Bubbster, still plenty of time left people.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

This is not possible to be a scam as he has made it very clear the bag may have nothing in it.

Its a risk, a gamble if you like.

cyan18g13

Wanderer

It is a gamble, but the scam part is where they lie about "leaving UO." to give the auction more validity. They make it sound like they'll put sweet stuff in the bag cause they ahve no need for it. It's misleading, and thus, a scam.

Addicted

Disciple

Just thought I would remind everyone.....

1) No arguing. Bid, post a serious question about whatever is being sold, or don't reply.
2) No replying to someone's post to say "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!"
3) No "I'll sell for less than that, contact me!" posts allowed. If you want to sell your wares for a lower price than the thread you are reading, POST A NEW ONE - THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION FORUM.
4) Absolutely no flaming period. If your bid is refused, or you just plain don't like the auction or the seller, take it to the correct forum. If you are scammed, post the thread here, but make a NEW THREAD.
5) If you don't agree with what someone is selling or if you don't like the person that's selling it, just don't post. If you have to question or post to wonder if it's against the rules, it probably is. Just don't do it. If it's important to you, and you're 100% not sure, post it here and your question will be answered.
6. If someone bids with the buyout of that item, don't bid afterwards. That item is sold.
7) IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!
8) Don't bump posts and don't repost posts.
If you break a rule in a post, it WILL be deleted. Abide by these rules or I'm going to start revoking people's access to post in this forum.