UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Savages.

XIQJX

Wanderer
Re: Savages.

Valvorius Fess said:
My thoughts are if I see a hidden savage in that pic means its your character:p

They are ok I guess. I haven't notice many raiding del hill as of late though.

Are you talking about my pic? I don't see any hidden savages in it if you are...

IQJ said:
Are you talking about my pic? I don't see any hidden savages in it if you are...
He is a savage...he is by the door...he is totally grey as if hidden on the screen of someone who hide there own character.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Valvorius Fess said:
He is a savage...he is by the door...he is totally grey as if hidden on the screen of someone who hide there own character.

The whole pic is grey.. I died after I snagged an idoc from him then got ganked by him and his 2 non rp buddies.... Moron

Cagalli

Sorceror

I can remember back when it was just me and the guildmaster spamming brit about joining our guild.. that was early summer.. as a matter of fact i still have the macro set on my tamer..

anyway my point is you guys complain about us having a savage stone and a small house in the fort.. but the truth is we worked extremly hard to earn these things.. the paint stone is there so we can use the npcs to help defend and the house is there because we get griefed so much..

trying fighting 5 mounted mages wearing magic armor while your char is wearing two pieces of bone armor and using a normal spear while on foot.. its hard. and how many of you actually need to spend large amounts of time in the savage fort ..the only people i see there are people to fight with us

Thanks to Mia and the other Seers for the hard work and thanks to all the other rp guilds for the great fights.

-Cagalli

selo

Wanderer

Cagalli said:
I can remember back when it was just me and the guildmaster spamming brit about joining our guild.. that was early summer.. as a matter of fact i still have the macro set on my tamer..

anyway my point is you guys complain about us having a savage stone and a small house in the fort.. but the truth is we worked extremly hard to earn these things.. the paint stone is there so we can use the npcs to help defend and the house is there because we get griefed so much..

trying fighting 5 mounted mages wearing magic armor while your char is wearing two pieces of bone armor and using a normal spear while on foot.. its hard. and how many of you actually need to spend large amounts of time in the savage fort ..the only people i see there are people to fight with us

Thanks to Mia and the other Seers for the hard work and thanks to all the other rp guilds for the great fights.

-Cagalli

Theres many mroe fights to come ;)

XIQJX

Wanderer

Cagalli said:

-Cagalli

You know that big nice new hut you have compared to the old one? Guess who got you that? Me and a friend camped it for a couple hours and snatched it when VIP was trying to place bigger. Just like what Hot (fag guild) did to me lol.