UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Savages.

selo

Wanderer
Re: Savages.

that one kid said:
no, it is hardly a crime to enjoy having a house inside the cove orc fort, or a nice little stone that paints you whenever you click it..very much does enrich the RP experiance...but last time i checked, this was a pvp shard...and i am an rper, i do enjoy rping much on this shard, but its just out of hand when you can be banned from the savage fort and so on.

Firstly you must not have checked well enough cause this is not a PVP shard. Its a UO shard. We have every type of player on this shard.
Two, my guild is at war with the Savages in Cove and we barely mind that they have a small haven. Its a small little area which they can ban people from? As Mia says it enriches the RP experience. And whats the "so on" you talk about? How does it affect your stay on Gamers at all!? Stop bitching and be thankful for the free shard in which you play on.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

So not being able to enter a 7 tile by 7 tile fragment of a house located inside the savage camp grounds (a very large and sprawling camp indeed) is the equivelent of not being able to enter the entire camp?

If your opposition to staff's work exists simply because it's not catering specifically to you, then yes. Feel free to go somewhere else.

Mia said:
So not being able to enter a 7 tile by 7 tile fragment of a house located inside the savage camp grounds (a very large and sprawling camp indeed) is the equivelent of not being able to enter the entire camp?

If your opposition to staff's work exists simply because it's not catering specifically to you, then yes. Feel free to go somewhere else.
Agreed. Thats like tell a npc orc to get out of its fort. . . And we all know thats lame.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

I dont RP, although RP'ers is something I've always liked watching.

All I'v seen staff do is give RPers TINY advantages.

Like the orc mask spawn, or the insta savage paint.

That only affects them tho, it does not ruin anyone else's game, OH NOES HES GOING TO PWN ME WITH HIS MASK!!

I think RP'ers have a hard enoguh time as it is, give them a break.

selo

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:

That only affects them tho, it does not ruin anyone else's game, OH NOES HES GOING TO PWN ME WITH HIS MASK!!

Amen.

Sarth

Wanderer

I am quoting everyone that says we sit and ban people. If that was true what would be the point of coming after 2-4 months idk iv lost count. Plus ask anyone in the guild when im am on we attack other places, orcs del, brit gy dungeons, ect all the time.

A Jizzle 304

Wanderer

I don't mind the savages. I admit I grief them in the game but it is all in fun for myself. Not like I say "Let's go kill savages and make them quit." It is more like "Let's go see how many savages I can kill before they kill me."

Dunno if that has anything to do with the thread. But it's my two cents.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

Seriously. I'm tired of the never ending omg-cry fest. Seeing as the neverending negativity is one of the reasons we decided we didn't want to deal with Ele and his guild anymore, one would think that might convey the message that we're not going to put up with it. It seems you're choosing to ignore that message.

I realize that you didn't like your old guild and ended up joining Ele's other little guild. That's fine. Hey, if you want to jump on the Ele pity-me-party because you're guilded with him now, that's fine too. And now, just like Ele, you too can go on a melodramatic rage of what a nazi Mia is because she got tired of your negativity and you dropping smart little comments every chance you get on every branch of a UOGamers forum you can. Since Ele and company clearly have no intentions of ending this temper tantrum any time soon, I'm going to end it for you.

selo

Wanderer

Mia said:
Seriously. I'm tired of the never ending omg-cry fest. Seeing as the neverending negativity is one of the reasons we decided we didn't want to deal with Ele and his guild anymore, one would think that might convey the message that we're not going to put up with it. It seems you're choosing to ignore that message.

I realize that you didn't like your old guild and ended up joining Ele's other little guild. That's fine. Hey, if you want to jump on the Ele pity-me-party because you're guilded with him now, that's fine too. And now, just like Ele, you too can go on a melodramatic rage of what a nazi Mia is because she got tired of your negativity and you dropping smart little comments every chance you get on every branch of a UOGamers forum you can. Since Ele and company clearly have no intentions of ending this temper tantrum any time soon, I'm going to end it for you.

I still want to have your babies!

Addicted

Disciple

Even thought I did bitch a bit in earlier posts, I realized its not a big deal. I also joined RCB so I can have fun doing these events too.

selo

Wanderer

Addicted said:
Even thought I did bitch a bit in earlier posts, I realized its not a big deal. I also joined RCB so I can have fun doing these events too.

Whats your character name??

XIQJX

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
I am a member of RcB - Royal Council of Britannia, and we are at war with the savages. We've had many a good fight with the Savages and everyone seems to be bitching about them..

Can I hear peoples thoughts on the savages?

My thoughts?

My thoughts are if I see a hidden savage in that pic means its your character:p

They are ok I guess. I haven't notice many raiding del hill as of late though.

_Choru_ said:

STAT MASKS!!!!!!!