UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jessen13

Sorceror
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

It's got nothing to do with being able to run Sallos and everything to do with Sallos having cheap ass features. THE CLIENT WAS CREATED AS A CHEAT CLIENT.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

jessen13;2027690 said:
It's got nothing to do with being able to run Sallos and everything to do with Sallos having cheap ass features. THE CLIENT WAS CREATED AS A CHEAT CLIENT.

How about we get rid of razor because its a cheat client(not serious). I'm using the same argument you are. I also agree with sindig(sp?) everyone is allowed to use it, not just a select few. I have yet to see anyone mention something that gives you an big enough advantage that it matters over razor.

Shirrazz;2027702 said:
How about we get rid of razor because its a cheat client(not serious). I'm using the same argument you are. I also agree with sindig(sp?) everyone is allowed to use it, not just a select few. I have yet to see anyone mention something that gives you an big enough advantage that it matters over razor.

Man do you people not read?

jessen13

Sorceror

Of course they don't read. They just login and post random ass shit.

Shithead (Shirazz) Razor isn't a cheat client, it's not even a client retard. It can be used to cheat and get advantages, but you need to use illegal programs to get the advantages everyone else is whining it has over Sallos. Just remove fast loot, recall system, ability to see orange on map from Sallos and things will be fine.

Suil, maybe I'm mistaken but wasn't the original Sallos client a cheat client? That's all I was saying.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

jessen13;2027794 said:
Of course they don't read. They just login and post random ass shit.

Shithead (Shirazz) Razor isn't a cheat client, it's not even a client retard. It can be used to cheat and get advantages, but you need to use illegal programs to get the advantages everyone else is whining it has over Sallos. Just remove fast loot, recall system, ability to see orange on map from Sallos and things will be fine.

Suil, maybe I'm mistaken but wasn't the original Sallos client a cheat client? That's all I was saying.

The original sallos client aka playuo or krrios client I believe was the name. Was not a cheat client in the beginning either. It just gave you the ability to make plugins for it, which if you were good enough at making them or got them from someone else. You could completely automate pvp with it.

Also sorry razor isn't a client but a program attached to the original client. I wasn't serious calling it a cheat "client" but I was using it as an example of how it has some advantages over sallos or the original client so why should sallos be banned and not razor.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

jessen13;2027890 said:
The advatanges you talk about are illegal.

Razor has multiple advantages that sallos does not that are completely legal. For example light levels, the macro function has a ton more advantages. Also find that dexxor wise razor has the advantage by a big amount.

jessen13

Sorceror

Who cares about light levels? Arm/disarm and pot macros are the only macros I use. Sallos has them. Who plays dexxers?

Shirrazz

Sorceror

jessen13;2027929 said:
Who cares about light levels? Arm/disarm and pot macros are the only macros I use. Sallos has them. Who plays dexxers?

When I was a noob and also used razor I had a macro that would do explo pot eb or fs on a pretty much good timing. Thats an example of the macro system of razor being an advantage.

Mistro

Sorceror

GluttSDS;2027479 said:
Just remove the recall feature -- its the only unfair thing.

lil heads up for ya.
people can now set you to their last target without the need of you being on screen...

UncleSam

Knight

Shirrazz;2027933 said:
When I was a noob and also used razor I had a macro that would do explo pot eb or fs on a pretty much good timing. Thats an example of the macro system of razor being an advantage.

lol i can set a macro up for either sallos or razor to do explo pot eb or posion or light or fs or anything u want perfect ... but the only thing is its badddd cuz if u get disrupted ur fucked
cuz its gana do somthing wrong. witch if ur fighting anyone desent at all will happen

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Hasn't Sallos gone down for a while in the past and come back up? I thought I remember something like that.

Suil already said its being worked on, hes the only one in this thread who would really know.

Suil Ban;2028020 said:
FUNNY--THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL LOOK QUITE DIFFERENT FROM THOSE OF HEAVY'S

147-84= spread of 63

37-21= spread of 16

I think you've got some catching up to do.

Plus this thread is more biased than Heavy's.

You can word things to get people to vote in you're direction, Heavy's was a straight yes or no on whether it should be removed.
This however asks if your comp can run it, which was never the main problem to begin with.

BUT I will side with the removal of features if anything. This poll is a waste of time, and I think everyone should be focusing on Sig's other post on what features to remove.