UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nolliepoper

Sorceror
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

jessen13;2027511 said:
but I don't know shit about programming.

You just don't know shit.

the horse men.[tHm];2027548 said:
Don't quote one segment which may have been off, and then leave out everything else that was completely correct..

you are an uptight fag.

Ohio;2027552 said:
what about system message and looping macros and recording macros i mean i cant do that in sallos so i dont think u should be able to do it in razor. Thats what u guys are making out to be just becuase its not in razor u shouldnt be able to do it in sallos. Just because ur computer cant handle sallos doesnt mean u have to bash it. Sallos is not a crutch razor is why not just record macros and have easyuo do everything for you

id be all for removing system messages, loops, and anything POSSIBLY to cheat. You realize anything used in razor to "cheat" would actually hurt you more than help you, you sir are fucking stupid.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2027551 said:
there is no hope for these people, they just cant play without it. faggot cheaters, these players are the ones that have relied on other programs for so long to cheat and they finally got a client with everything built in and dont want to see it removed.

Their are also advantages that razor gives you, you can pretty much make it automate pvp with it. I wouldn't call sallos users cheaters, atleast their is no way to automate pvp with it. Also razor gives you advantages over the plain client. Maybe I think your a cheater for using razor?

Shirrazz;2027558 said:
Their are also advantages that razor gives you, you can pretty much make it automate pvp with it. I wouldn't call sallos users cheaters, atleast their is no way to automate pvp with it. Also razor gives you advantages over the plain client. Maybe I think your a cheater for using razor?

please fight me on razor and "automate" pvp and watch how badly I smash you and anyone else.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Razor's macro system is almost unlimited which really is cheat.
Sallos's hotkeys are very limited to exactly what is allowed on hybrid or not.

Who remembers that EQMS guy running around and alchy dueling with an auto potkicking macro through razor which was cheat and illegal but when saying something to him he would just scream and cry about how it's legal because it's possible through razor.

Just because you can't do it through razor does not mean it's legal and Heavy we all know you cheat with system messages and macros through razor.

nolliepoper;2027573 said:
Razor's macro system is almost unlimited which really is cheat.
Sallos's hotkeys are very limited to exactly what is allowed on hybrid or not.

Who remembers that EQMS guy running around and alchy dueling with an auto potkicking macro through razor which was cheat and illegal but when saying something to him he would just scream and cry about how it's legal because it's possible through razor.

Just because you can't do it through razor does not mean it's legal and Heavy we all know you cheat with system messages and macros through razor.

Sallos also has an auto potkick ask ras, the guy probably wasnt even on razor. and no I've never used a "system message" you dumb cunt, quit making false accusations like the peice of shit you are.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

Also heavy all I see you is bitch about how sallos is a cheat client but I have only seen you give one reason to why it is. Which is the recall feature which doesn't help me at all since usually when I pvp I am a solo PK or group up with other pks fighting in the same area as me.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2027574 said:
Sallos also has an auto potkick ask ras, the guy probably wasnt even on razor.

Can you not read?
He cried about how it was legal just because it was possible through razor...

nolliepoper

Sorceror

no I've never used a "system message" you dumb cunt, quit making false accusations like the peice of shit you are.

O yes lets all just take your word for it and trust that you don't cheat.
Heavy don't kid yourself man, it's public knowledge that you use easyuo along with your razor macros.

Ohio

Sorceror

He's a jehovah witnesses talking about how everyone sould use razor and run a 56k modem with a p3 and 512ram like him

jessen13

Sorceror

nolliepoper;2027546 said:
You are so stupid it's funny.
12 tiles no matter what client or 3rd party program your using.

My resoluation is 1024x768. I did a test with some friends on Sallos. . .we lined up people we could both see on screen and a person they could see but I couldn't (they had a larger res). They were able to target the guys I couldn't see on my screen and I still couldn't target the people on my screen. Always said "target is out of sight", even though I could see them at the edge of my screen.

jessen13

Sorceror

So what all you fags are saying is, us razors users need to just shut up and use Razor in an illegal manner? Can't wait to get banned.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

jessen13;2027599 said:
So what all you fags are saying is, us razors users need to just shut up and use Razor in an illegal manner? Can't wait to get banned.

Nope.
Sallos does not allow you to do anything illegal.
Razor does allow illegal macros to be created for pvp and we just have to trust people like heavy on their word that they do not use them.

Shirrazz;2027576 said:
Also heavy all I see you is bitch about how sallos is a cheat client but I have only seen you give one reason to why it is. Which is the recall feature which doesn't help me at all since usually when I pvp I am a solo PK or group up with other pks fighting in the same area as me.

man, read my previous sallos thread you dumb slut, ive stressed this conversation so much im tired of repeating myself. If the server wants to allow cheat clients for little faggots like yourself so be it.

jessen13

Sorceror

Then why are you and shirazz arguing that the admins shouldn't remove anything from Sallos because so many more things can be done on Razor, yet it is illegal to do all of these things on Razor.

Shirazz, if you could read you would realize being able to fast loot, recall anywhere your party is, see oranges on your map that you've attacked, and being able to target people from a longer distance give unfair advantage to Sallos users.

Shirrazz

Sorceror

jessen13;2027609 said:
Then why are you and shirazz arguing that the admins shouldn't remove anything from Sallos because so many more things can be done on Razor, yet it is illegal to do all of these things on Razor.

Shirazz, if you could read you would realize being able to fast loot, recall anywhere your party is, see oranges on your map that you've attacked, and being able to target people from a longer distance give unfair advantage to Sallos users.

Fast looting, I don't see how that makes it unfair pvp wise. Recall anywhere I already mentioned I am a solo pk and generally I only group up with other reds where I'm fighting so I never us that. Oranges usually I see so many of them it makes it useless or I already know where they are at. I dont need to target people from a longer distance since the people I'm fighting are generally within my screen.
So the only one I even really use is fast loot which I still dont see as that cheap. I generally am a solo pk like I've said and like the fast looting as being able to actually getting some loot then dieing trying to get anything off the corpse to the 50 other blues.
Its like me using the same argument becuase you can cheat with razor it should be banned which is what your using with sallos.

shindig

Sorceror

Sallos is free and available to everyone who wants it (when it's up). Should we get rid of our high speed internet to accommodate those playing on dial up? Take out a couple gigs of ram to make it more of a challenge?

Most people are in vent or skype anyhow, so seeing party members on a map is more a convenience than game changing exploit, you can still call out in skype, where you at? and they can say things like, "Del pond, sand pit, choke point, baracoon, etc and so on describing locations and status.

Most of the time your shit will be looted clean long before you even rez, so what's it matter if it took them 30 seconds or 3 minutes? I usually don't bother going back to my corpse I just grab new regs/pots and continue playing.

syrupz

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2027606 said:
man, read my previous sallos thread you dumb slut, ive stressed this conversation so much im tired of repeating myself. If the server wants to allow cheat clients for little faggots like yourself so be it.

So if they allow it you stay
If they allow it , sallos users stay
Seems to me if its allowed, everyone wins.

Sallos also has an auto potkick ask ras, the guy probably wasnt even on razor. and no I've never used a "system message" you dumb cunt, quit making false accusations like the peice of shit you are.

Hey, I got an idea. Get a job, save up 600$ and upgrade your computer, run sallos on it.. Then, Stay in School . BTW I PLAY RAZOR 4 LYFE