UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

HoN blows LoL out of the water ten fold.. I'd still be on it if Par didn't tell me whats up with HoN. LoL heros are just plain wack.

HoN is better in every shape and form.. give it a shot if you haven't

Hit me up if you need beta invites

KhaoZ

Sorceror

UncleSam;2032916 said:
I dnt see your point...

my point is the games suck but have awsome pvp it takes skill
but it's still a repetative ass game and gets on my nervs yet I still play

WillyDaSquid;2032920 said:
HoN blows LoL out of the water ten fold.. I'd still be on it if Par didn't tell me whats up with HoN. LoL heros are just plain wack.

HoN is better in every shape and form.. give it a shot if you haven't

Hit me up if you need beta invites

dota is better than hon

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2033382 said:
LoL is better then both the people who say any different are the ones who suck at it.

Anyone who thinks LoL is better than HoN either a) have shitty computers that can't run HoN with decent graphics or b) really bad at HoN and have to play the shitty game that is known as LoL.

Prodkeys89

Sorceror

well this entire threads subject moved onto a different game, hmm does that say something hybrid?

Kitchen_;2034539 said:
Anyone who thinks LoL is better than HoN either a) have shitty computers that can't run HoN with decent graphics or b) really bad at HoN and have to play the shitty game that is known as LoL.

Guess you fall into the category of sucking at lol so defending a piece of shit dota clone.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2034674 said:
Guess you fall into the category of sucking at lol so defending a piece of shit dota clone.

Reeeealllly?

I mean, to each his own. I played LoL for about a month up until I got persuaded to try out HoN. I don't see how anyone could say LoL is even remotely in the same ball park. What do you think makes LoL better? All in all, its really just a dota clone itself. But yeah, I agree with Kitchen, the only reason I would ever be on LoL is because I don't have the rig for HoN.

Things that I didn't like about LoL: Horrible graphics and combat animations; Heros are dry and unexciting; I feel like im playing a weird version of WoW with the graphics (might just be me)

Things that I like about HoN: Combat animations are great; The game is polished for still being in beta; They are fixing glitches pretty quick; The rank system is really cool; More than one 5v5 map

It still needs some work on the buddy lists. However, I think HoN is really on pace to be a really fun game. They seem to be on top of the patching.

Shit, I already am having tons of fun with friends on it. The only thing that stinks about it is the fact that its eventually going to cost $30 to some of the guys I play with most often. I only got a few friends who have the game preordered so far. I am hoping everyone gets it, but they may not find it worth the $30 in the end.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2034689 said:
Reeeealllly?

I mean, to each his own. I played LoL for about a month up until I got persuaded to try out HoN. I don't see how anyone could say LoL is even remotely in the same ball park. What do you think makes LoL better? All in all, its really just a dota clone itself. But yeah, I agree with Kitchen, the only reason I would ever be on LoL is because I don't have the rig for HoN.

Things that I didn't like about LoL: Horrible graphics and combat animations; Heros are dry and unexciting; I feel like im playing a weird version of WoW with the graphics (might just be me)

Things that I like about HoN: Combat animations are great; The game is polished for still being in beta; They are fixing glitches pretty quick; The rank system is really cool; More than one 5v5 map

It still needs some work on the buddy lists. However, I think HoN is really on pace to be a really fun game. They seem to be on top of the patching.

Shit, I already am having tons of fun with friends on it. The only thing that stinks about it is the fact that its eventually going to cost $30 to some of the guys I play with most often. I only got a few friends who have the game preordered so far. I am hoping everyone gets it, but they may not find it worth the $30 in the end.

Not to mention it's got a great competitive scene that is growing really fast.

LoL sucks cock.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Kitchen_;2034692 said:
Not to mention it's got a great competitive scene that is growing really fast.

LoL sucks cock.

WillyDaSquid is my username on there, add me if you ever want some people to play with.

Read it before actually responding

As you may already know, the League of Legends development team includes Steve “Guinsoo” Feak, the original creator of DotA Allstars, and Steve “Pendragon” Mescon who started DotA-Allstars.com, and has worked closely with the DotA community for the past five years.