UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

Should those who can run sallos be allowed to use it on Hybrid?

• Yes

Votes: 100 50.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 33.2%
  • With some removed features

Votes: 33 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elohdee

Knight
Re: Sallos: The UNBIASED Poll

which brings me to another point

why is the best pie ever have cake in its name

it aint no CAKE

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2030982 said:
You quote me saying you know me, and tell me to not act like you dont know me what the pooP!

but u is a crazy cat u think lod gets annnoyyed.

some kids just make me have to battle a little harder.

i can sleep this forum pvp yo

u didnt see dat kid get defeated he moved onto different subject

I saw it. I didn't care to read all of it though. Incessant rambling is not a favorite read of mine. Especially when the kid seriously thinks he is right and throws "lack of intelligence" cards into the picture. That is my que!

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2030986 said:
I saw it. I didn't care to read all of it though. Incessant rambling is not a favorite read of mine. Especially when the kid seriously thinks he is right and throws "lack of intelligence" cards into the picture. That is my que!

hahaha

RAKninja

Page

Brookly;2030986 said:

i have a policy of "no first use" on those cards.

over the course of several exchanges of dialog, the subject commonly changes. most refer to this as "the flow of conversation"

did somebody say pie?

Brookly

Sorceror

RAKninja;2031118 said:
i have a policy of "no first use" on those cards.

over the course of several exchanges of dialog, the subject commonly changes. most refer to this as "the flow of conversation"

did somebody say pie?

You seem new so I am more than willing to overlook this incident but don't make it a prevalence.

Yes, I make pies for all my little nuggets.

Just wondering if Heavy & crew are gonna come in here talking about "what the majority wants" now that it doesn't agree with them.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Get rid of it I have seen more old schooler's back since it has been down

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Im back uowow sucked again league of legends is boring and lame and my comp sux so no darkfall with boss so here i am