UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RunUO World Community Grid

Orik

Wanderer
Re: RunUO World Community Grid

Orik said:
We are just having a chat, this is a FORUM
There was no point of saying what you said either.

I badly read the question I apologize.. sorry :(

Points are for the time the programs is ON

Stides40oz

Knight

I dunno about this thing.. i smell spyware of some sort. A lot of these companys with seemingly good intentions are just pulling on your heart strings to get you to install their spyware. I mean you dont know what that program is really doing.. I dunno i could be wrong but im not installing tbh

So, for those who actually run this thing, where you at?

double dime

Wanderer

I have it set up using my pc's idle time as a screensaver. However, with my wireless network, it has issues sending to the server to receive points and updated info. Had it running since Ryan put up the post about it, but I've only accumulated 338 points with 12 hours of runtime. Should be much more than that. Nothing is being blocked by my firewall or the router, so I just let it run and maybe get some points in the future..hahah.

Sammich

Wanderer

I am somewhere around 1200 points, however I have decided to stop running the grid, since it keeps my computer at a constant 110 degrees, which I think is not good for it.

A

ASayre

Yar, I had to stop mine, I can't have it eating up another 200 megs of ram and still be able to function. :\

Aramane

Wanderer

Aysare, just make it run only as a screensaver. You can do your part by just letting it use your computer while you arn't.