UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RunUO World Community Grid

GradGT

Sorceror
Re: RunUO World Community Grid

Jaltos said:
I got a Download/upload limit, do I'm out of the question. Idon't want to pay an additional 60 bucks per month because a program somehow can cure my aotric stenose.

I don't want to try and read anything you say, cause it really hurts my brain

Orik

Wanderer

Yea I waited till 3am
Then i got caught edit* Not suppose to play at 3am *edit
Now canT go out for few days

I did what ryan ask and now (sorry) some people that havent $%*move their litle finger get the masks. They should have gave rewards to the one that subscribz... Not the one that got lucky being there when the mask got giving.

-MAD ORIK-

Chivalry

Wanderer

I agree with u Orik. I think it just sucks that we went and signed up and it even kinda lagged me but i kept it on. I didnt get a mask either but I bet some newb that had no clue or just didnt care to sign up, got 3 masks on multiple accounts. Sucks cause someone told me I missed it by 10 min! I think it shoulda went to the subscribers too =(.

Calthness

Wanderer

I was macroing and get the mask without knowing... to "excuse" this i will download the programm and run it :)

Orik

Wanderer

Good.. If AT LEAST everyone would do this...

*edit* By the way don't do rebellion you get jailed, support me with Pm :)

Calthness

Wanderer

We are 306 now. Btw my pc is staggering... infact my uo client is crashed (my pc is 6 years old, an Athlon 1ghz). i will leave the programm on when I'm at work... Hoping that this will help really in someway.

You are supposed to run it when you are afk. I wish they wouldn't give stuff out, maybe you would stop crying it's really quite pathetic. What happened to helping for helping's sake?

Orik

Wanderer

AbsolvingReason said:
You are supposed to run it when you are afk. I wish they wouldn't give stuff out, maybe you would stop crying it's really quite pathetic. What happened to helping for helping's sake?

I was running it if you re talking to me.

Crying I'm not, Mad I am.

ya that was totally gay, did so much work last night to get people to sign up for that shit, and of course i miss the mask.....
*disgruntled*