UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Re: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

_Choru_ said:
E. have never accomplished what Rage have, that sir is compete, one of your members earlier stated you run into a house to AVOID HAVING TO WASTE MANA HEALING YOUR TEAMMATES, accumalating points by dumping and running does not make you good, it doesnt even make you average.

Sloth, many moons ago you accepted a setup fight with us, you then chose to ignore all my aims trying to set it up and the current active members of E. flat out refuse a setup fight, knowing they'd get embarassed.

E. are trash, everyone knows it, last week E. lose a 5v8 fight (they are the 5) against a random drop jap guild, after E. are all dead 3 other people arrive (by EsK, Urinal and myself and kill all 8 of them) the next thing we know, Stibanthee is back spamming OMG WAY TO KILL THEM WHEN WE TOOK ALL THEIR MANA, you guys have an excuse for everything, when in reality the truth is E. is a trash PK zerg, everyone on the server, bar yourselves know this.

The new E. isn't the old E. , does rage realize that? There seems to be some kind of mental block that makes Rage think di./e./E. has been the same people for the last 2 years. If all the old members were to come back, Rage would get spanked and Rage knows it. I don't expect Rage to admit it though. I expect Rage to continue being stubborn and dense while failing to realize the difference between the E. hybrid guild now and our guild a year a half ago. 90% of the players from the old E. are gone.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

So why when the old e. was around did you still dodge fights like it was your job?

coldblood

Knight

Sloth-hybrid said:
The new E. isn't the old E. , does rage realize that? There seems to be some kind of mental block that makes Rage think di./e./E. has been the same people for the last 2 years. If all the old members were to come back, Rage would get spanked and Rage knows it. I don't expect Rage to admit it though. I expect Rage to continue being stubborn and dense while failing to realize the difference between the E. hybrid guild now and our guild a year a half ago. 90% of the players from the old E. are gone.
E. even househide more in the past :/

Sloth-hybrid said:
If all the old members were to come back, Rage would get spanked and Rage knows it. I don't expect Rage to admit it though.
rofl.

Sloth-hybrid said:
I expect Rage to continue being stubborn and dense

Kinda like you're being in your above quote?

way to be a living contradiction moron.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

kazzz said:

:D <3

It's very balanced now that Asayre implemented the newest changes...

Casting is capped at 2/6. :/

Just wondering... if you enjoy that kind of shit, why not play WoW? The pvm is a lot better and at least thered be some population ^^

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Jenova-hybrid said:
Just wondering... if you enjoy that kind of shit, why not play WoW? The pvm is a lot better and at least thered be some population ^^

oh look its another faggot that never turns his aim on.

I don't see the point in arguing further. I dunno if you guys expect us to admit defeat or somthing of that nature but it'll never happen and vice versa, you guys will never admit we were better than you in the past. I'll always know that di. was the 98' Chicago Bulls of Hybrid so I'll never let up on it.

Stides40oz

Knight

JesseJane said:
what have u got to say, i dont talk shit, i speak the truth......
Dude you cant even hold a candle to me in UO. You know it. So pls dont talk shit. I just talk shit to these other forum tools cuz its funny. So dont turn into a forum tool as well.
Well you talk about my guild i take it as an attack me.

kazzz

Wanderer

Jenova-hybrid said:

Reread the thread.... our skilled players DO play WoW--hence one of the reasons we no longer play on Hybrid.

drekid

Wanderer

The end all be all truth to this conversation:

di. was the most elite PvP group on the shard. Set up fights were made and we destroyed everyone in our path. The best players I have ever played any online games with were active at that time, and I am still owning with them in various different games now, hopping from fps to rpg.

UO is outdated and cannot get better besides the third party clients that continue to improve.

When we did set up a fight and we trashed them 8v8 or 9v9 whichever it was, we were promptly mass banned for no apparent reason. 2D and e. were formed after with very little remnance of the previous guild and a lot of new players. Since then things have been dwindling and dying out (just as UO has been).

Open your eyes to the real world, there are other things out there. Oh and if that same group of players were to get all back together, whatever shard it is, you would really have something to cry about in these forums. Don't count on it though, no one likes Hybrid.

Stides said:
Dude you cant even hold a candle to me in UO. You know it. So pls dont talk shit. I just talk shit to these other forum tools cuz its funny. So dont turn into a forum tool as well.
Well you talk about my guild i take it as an attack me.

tee hee......pm has been sent

Afro Man

Wanderer

drekid said:
The end all be all truth to this conversation:

di. was the most elite PvP group on the shard. Set up fights were made and we destroyed everyone in our path. The best players I have ever played any online games with were active at that time, and I am still owning with them in various different games now, hopping from fps to rpg.

UO is outdated and cannot get better besides the third party clients that continue to improve.

When we did set up a fight and we trashed them 8v8 or 9v9 whichever it was, we were promptly mass banned for no apparent reason. 2D and e. were formed after with very little remnance of the previous guild and a lot of new players. Since then things have been dwindling and dying out (just as UO has been).

Open your eyes to the real world, there are other things out there. Oh and if that same group of players were to get all back together, whatever shard it is, you would really have something to cry about in these forums. Don't count on it though, no one likes Hybrid.
God, you're so fucking delerious.. most elite pvp group, gtfo lol.

Sheivan01

Knight

kazzz said:
I guess what started out as me verbalizing a very dirty canuck ended in me explaining to trigger happy forum trollers of Hybrid the real story of DieIRL and Equilibrium...

Can't say I regret it.
Now the facts are on the table for those interested...

And just so there's no more speculation about my enmity towards Sheivan:

Just after he raped (stole the gear) a fully-suited character on Demise (this was his former UOG: Demise account, which had been traded for this WoW account you see in the picture), I just logged right back onto the ole' WoW account...

Sheivan's still a bit sandy over the whole ordeal. ;)

To find out more about DieIRL or Equilibrium Conclave... visit www.dieirl.com !

Bye bye! :bukkake: Hah... what a silly little emoticon... <3

Im really glad you took a screenshot of a character I accidently made on a wrong server, but hey.. who really cares about it? Its wow and it sucks, everytime youre trying to talkshit about me, you always show the same screenshots which are really not effective or telling me im gonna die from the cigarette rofl... Next time youre gonna try to flame someone, atleast say something hes gonna cares about, or if youre gonna talkshit about hybrid and saying you won it but everyone here know its obviously not true, ATLEAST COME BACK HERE AND BACK YOUR FUCKING LIES, NARB