UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Str0ngold

Wanderer
Re: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

MemphisWade said:
I think it's cute that you cannot see that we didnt even make this thread, or made any serious attempt at making it seem like you stole our name. Asides from the the one or two half sentences I have posted out of humor which in turn makes you write a novel about.

Who's tootin the horn? :eek:

Choru did make it sound like Septar and Josh r doing an e-blowjob to rage/stealing name tho...

Str0ngold

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
E. have never accomplished what Rage have, that sir is compete, one of your members earlier stated you run into a house to AVOID HAVING TO WASTE MANA HEALING YOUR TEAMMATES, accumalating points by dumping and running does not make you good, it doesnt even make you average.

Sloth, many moons ago you accepted a setup fight with us, you then chose to ignore all my aims trying to set it up and the current active members of E. flat out refuse a setup fight, knowing they'd get embarassed.

E. are trash, everyone knows it, last week E. lose a 5v8 fight (they are the 5) against a random drop jap guild, after E. are all dead 3 other people arrive (by EsK, Urinal and myself and kill all 8 of them) the next thing we know, Stibanthee is back spamming OMG WAY TO KILL THEM WHEN WE TOOK ALL THEIR MANA, you guys have an excuse for everything, when in reality the truth is E. is a trash PK zerg, everyone on the server, bar yourselves know this.

just to let you know, the only member i seen playing hybrid who used to be in the guild back when all the good player played are St1des and artic

Retlif

Wanderer

Str0ngold said:
just to let you know, the only member i seen playing hybrid who used to be in the guild back when all the good player played are St1des and artic
Stibanthee and who? BTW E. forum had EasyUO scripts and Rhy's Plug-in isn't that ironic that they called Rage cheaters?

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Jenova-hybrid said:
Just wondering... if you enjoy that kind of shit, why not play WoW? The pvm is a lot better and at least thered be some population ^^

HOLY SHIT JENOVA ACTUALLY POSTED IN THIS THREAD ITS THE BEST THREAD EVER TBHKTHX!!!!11oneoneeleven

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Retlif said:
Stibanthee and who? BTW E. forum had EasyUO scripts and Rhy's Plug-in isn't that ironic that they called Rage cheaters?
who give a damn fuck ive been in e. for a while now and i never seen em using easy uo and i dont fucking care if they did, and sadly i haven't recorded the convo where you straightly says: i cheated to get my lord title.

elohdee

Knight

drekid said:
The end all be all truth to this conversation:

di. was the most elite PvP group on the shard. Set up fights were made and we destroyed everyone in our path. The best players I have ever played any online games with were active at that time, and I am still owning with them in various different games now, hopping from fps to rpg.

You trying to have a competition with ODB?

Retlif

Wanderer

Str0ngold said:
who give a damn fuck ive been in e. for a while now and i never seen em using easy uo and i dont fucking care if they did, and sadly i haven't recorded the convo where you straightly says: i cheated to get my lord title.
It didn't happen if you can't back it up with a proof.

as for my Lord title, I farmed liches and lich lord for 3h straight. GG making yourself look like an idiot on a videogame.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Retlif said:
It didn't happen if you can't back it up with a proof.

as for my Lord title, I farmed liches and lich lord for 3h straight. GG making yourself look like an idiot on a videogame.

You actually said that bob spawned alot of em in an house and you and some other player (i wont say anyone even if he told me who it is) just EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ until u gets lord title.

Oh, and by the way this place aint a video game, this place is a fucking forum and i like to flame some people like you because you get the same fucking reaction that i want you to get just fucking argue over and over and cry and call me a fucktard and shit.

Slopko

Wanderer

Str0ngold said:
HOLY SHIT JENOVA ACTUALLY POSTED IN THIS THREAD ITS THE BEST THREAD EVER TBHKTHX!!!!11oneoneeleven

SLURP!!

Retlif

Wanderer

Str0ngold said:
You actually said that bob spawned alot of em in an house and you and some other player (i wont say anyone even if he told me who it is) just EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ, EQ until u gets lord title.

Oh, and by the way this place aint a video game, this place is a fucking forum and i like to flame some people like you because you get the same fucking reaction that i want you to get just fucking argue over and over and cry and call me a fucktard and shit.
Str0ngold you do really have to go outside, also if you knew how to play UO you would actually know how to get lord ALSO, EQ can't kill so all your statement are false. Bob wasn't a GM anymore when I got lord. GG you're an idiot.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Retlif said:
Str0ngold you do really have to go outside, also if you knew how to play UO you would actually know how to get lord ALSO, EQ can't kill so all your statement are false. Bob wasn't a GM anymore when I got lord. GG you're an idiot.

YOU should learn about uo, And actually do go outside a fucking way more then u do, and about uo if you wasn't dumb u'd know that EQ can actually Kill monster, idiot, i know it cant kill players but it can kill monster. and quite arguing about the lord thing u just sound more and more retard about it.

Retlif

Wanderer

Str0ngold said:
and about uo if you wasn't dumb u'd know that EQ can actually Kill monster, idiot, i know it cant kill players but it can kill monster. and quite arguing about the lord thing u just sound more and more retard about it.
EQ CANNOT KILL MONSTER OR PLAYER. God you are fucking stupid. L2Game Mechanics.

Also I don't go outside? work 40h a week, skate around 20h a week and chill outside around 15-20h a week.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Retlif said:
EQ CANNOT KILL MONSTER OR PLAYER. God you are fucking stupid. L2Game Mechanics.

Also I don't go outside? work 40h a week, skate around 20h a week and chill outside around 15-20h a week.

if you say so.