UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Sheivan01 said:
Lemme explain, 2D (E.) used to be owned by Kaz on Hybrid, but since Kaz is a dumbass he prefered item based games, he brought with him half the guild on "that one AoS shard", they started playing here (theyve been here for like 1 year now) and now they made a faction guild, named : Rage.

How Ironic

Btw, I saw one of their faction RPV and its so ridiculous, its like.. a 1 versus 1 arround a house, but one of them is house hiding, he goes out, try to fight, after 15 seconds hes like "Mana, stop" (saying hes out of mana) and then they stop.

People obviously have no idea what Hybrid is, what theyre missing when theyre playing that dumb shard rofl
sheivan dude you really need to move on. You got kicked out of the guild. Live with it. Forget about us and move on. You look really silly posting about us 24/7.
And yes i know youre an excellent player so dont try to say lol gg noob or remember when I owned you guys or something childish. You got kicked for not being a good person and you continue to show it with your childish antics. Pls give it a rest. Forgot about us, we've forgotten about you.

Retlif

Wanderer

Brightside said:
do i know you?
No but from what I've heard of people like Mon, Shin and Ape
you were the shittiest member of the guild and all you did was sell money with the [add command.

Retlif

Wanderer

Stides said:
sheivan dude you really need to move on. You got kicked out of the guild. Live with it. Forget about us and move on. You look really silly posting about us 24/7.
And yes i know youre an excellent player so dont try to say lol gg noob or remember when I owned you guys or something childish. You got kicked for not being a good person and you continue to show it with your childish antics. Pls give it a rest. Forgot about us, we've forgotten about you.
and you are still house hiding.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Although it pains me to do so, I have to agree with Stibanthee, its pretty lame to do nothing but talk shit on an ex-guild, especially when you did nothing but e-suck them on the forums whilst a member.

kazzz said:

Good one Jess... it took you till Page 7 to think that up, keep up the hard work!

Irina hath spoken.

yes it took me that long because i remembered ur pic, ur a dirty fat brittish mexican with a lisp......

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

yes

one is a retarded newb and the other is....

damn i see how you got them confused

drekid

Wanderer

no one cares what any of you think.. e. has more fun playing the game than any of you forum hugging hippies.. I have to say we laugh and joke more in vent than any of you while you're being serious about a video game.

Running to a house prevents us from spending mana to heal teammates on the field when we could just be meditating getting ready to drop someone. It's called common sense, and if theres an advantage to a game then why not use it?

I mean, that's how it has been with Krioss and all the plug ins you guys use isn't it?

Guess we have a little more dignity than all that.