UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Sheivan01

Knight
Re: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

kazzz said:

Frodo OWNS YOU ALL !!

Is it supposed to be funny? Is that how you defend your guild from being such fucking morons? ;[?

your dog is horrible tbh ;/

kazzz

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
Is it supposed to be funny? Is that how you defend your guild from being such fucking morons? ;[?

your dog is horrible tbh ;/

'My guild' as you see it now on Hybrid, we both know, is but the terd still tangled in your ass hair...

A majority of the skill went to Demise.

And you couldn't crack it...

So here you are saying shit about something which you don't seem to remember very well... let me jog your memory before you choke on your own lungs while you try to think out a whitty response:

http://www.dieirl.com/oldroot/shadowknights.rar
http://www.dieirl.com/oldroot/diVSbalron.rar
*The first quarter (1/4) of the 'diVSbalron.rar' movie is covered in black since Terron hadn't moved down a level into the room where we were fighting... you still get to see a majority of the fight.

Afro Man

Wanderer

kazzz said:
'My guild' as you see it now on Hybrid, we both know, is but the terd still tangled in your ass hair...

A majority of the skill went to Demise.

And you couldn't crack it...

So here you are saying shit about something which you don't seem to remember very well... let me jog your memory before you choke on your own lungs while you try to think out a whitty response:

*The first quarter (1/4) of the 'diVSbalron.rar' movie is covered in black since Terron hadn't moved down a level into the room where we were fighting... you still get to see a majority of the fight.
I hope you're having fun with 4/10 casting, artifacts, pscrolls and whatever other douchebaggery you have with you. It's apparent YOU couldn't cut it on hybrid so you moved to gaymise. nub.

RHYMES

Wanderer

kazzz said:

:D <3

It's very balanced now that Asayre implemented the newest changes...

Casting is capped at 2/6. :/

I heard the pvp on demise is fun, but its mostly people who have leet gear owning newbies with no gear.

Sheivan01

Knight

kazzz said:

Looks like a normal set up fight, nothing more.

Btw, "your guild" on hybrid, is horrible

RHYMES said:
I heard the pvp on demise is fun, but its mostly people who have leet gear owning newbies with no gear.

Thats right.. took me 2 days to figure it out, didnt want to farm gauntlet for a month to get a decent gear so I went back on hybrid.

You also have to fight the same japs everyday on demise so its lame and boring

kazzz

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
Thats right.. took me 2 days to figure it out, didnt want to farm gauntlet for a month to get a decent gear so I went back on hybrid.

You also have to fight the same japs everyday on demise so its lame and boring

Eh, there's something for everyone... I guess.

drekid

Wanderer

First of all.. Rofl at Sheivan still bothering to call out e., a guild he was kicked from because his English was worse than a boat full of immigrants.

To this day no one can understand a word coming out of you unless you type it.

To address your description of the remnance of the E. hybrid crew. I do believe you got your face rocked in at a 2v2 against none other than myself and Vulgar as "an Arcane Sage" and "Brotha Lynch"

I do recall you having Balron as your partner, so in essence (you do know what that is i hope) you can't blame it on that.

And as far as the rest of it goes.. E was #1 in factions for a long time and still are ranked in the top 3-4 at all times. I dont play anymore since I've found the majority of the players have an IQ of the amount of regs in their packs, and it just isn't worth the effort.

I'm sorry you still cry about the fact that you were kicked from the guild Sheivan, and I'm sorry that you still lose to members of E., the old ones at least. Oh and I'm sorry you have to deal with new recruits of E simply because none of the old ones care to play that much anymore.

Build a bridge in your foreign country and get over it.

i think sheivan speaks english rather well, and even if he doesnt, drekid, how many languages do you know?

i'd go into the whole you guys having points, and how my guild has been #1 far more than yours ever will, but everyone already knows how much points actually mean in the scheme of things and are going to just laugh that one off.

and no offense to balron, but are you really claiming supreme ownage by being able to beat him 2v2?

:(

going to bed, i'll flame you in the mornin before work promise

hivajisa

Wanderer

it would be cool if thre was a shard that had the samurai and elven shit but not gay artifacts amd weps that do spell damage know what im saying i played demise for two days went to fel and saw that its all wepon based and pointless i dont think its fun fighting someone who has damage reflect armor and such ill stick to the good ol fashion power force vanq and runics

Slopko

Wanderer

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ADDRESSED THE ISSUE OF HOW YOU HATE RAGE, YET YOU COPY OUR GUILD NAME ON DEMISE LIKE A WANNABE BITCH. WHY CAN'T YOU GO BY ONE OF YOUR 5 HUNDRED GUILD NAMES YOU'VE USED BEFORE?

z0rak

Wanderer

a) who are you and who is your guild?
b) nobody who hates your guild plays demise
c) Rage consists of about two people -- josh & septar.