UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

Retlif

Wanderer
Re: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFL

MemphisWade said:
no im pretty sure these people are not in my guild
e. is trash it's not even funny.
This is AoS pvp : Explo, Bleed, Nox, Harm spam.

selo

Wanderer

kazzz said:

disgusting.

[RIP]Zeus

Wanderer

kazzz said:

:D <3

It's very balanced now that Asayre implemented the newest changes...

Casting is capped at 2/6. :/

You sir need to die a long and painful death...

drekid said:
To address your description of the remnance of the E. hybrid crew. I do believe you got your face rocked in at a 2v2 against none other than myself and Vulgar as "an Arcane Sage" and "Brotha Lynch"

well i do believe u get ur face rocked by none other than myself as "vice.versa" and "a dirty mexican"

quit talkin shit like ur somthing special.....

Sheivan01

Knight

drekid said:
First of all.. Rofl at Sheivan still bothering to call out e., a guild he was kicked from because his English was worse than a boat full of immigrants.

I didnt get kicked because my english was bad, I got kicked because I fucked up with Kazs demise account. (which were mines)

To this day no one can understand a word coming out of you unless you type it.

Well, thats funny because Ive been in your vent for like 1 year and everyone were talking with me.

To address your description of the remnance of the E. hybrid crew. I do believe you got your face rocked in at a 2v2 against none other than myself and Vulgar as "an Arcane Sage" and "Brotha Lynch"

Sorry but Vulgar himself said E. was full of newbs and thats one of the reason why he left, also, I died once against you (Shits happen) and yes my partner was balron, Did you ever see balron 2v2 before? Not me, he didnt even want to synch, the tactics were "We explo ebolt when you see the poison of my katana" so.. yeah.. well.. rofl

I do recall you having Balron as your partner, so in essence (you do know what that is i hope) you can't blame it on that.

Look above narb

And as far as the rest of it goes.. E was #1 in factions for a long time and still are ranked in the top 3-4 at all times. I dont play anymore since I've found the majority of the players have an IQ of the amount of regs in their packs, and it just isn't worth the effort.

Its not hard to idle in your house to keep your points and then go out when you got your whole crew online and a bunch of narb following you.

I'm sorry you still cry about the fact that you were kicked from the guild Sheivan, and I'm sorry that you still lose to members of E., the old ones at least. Oh and I'm sorry you have to deal with new recruits of E simply because none of the old ones care to play that much anymore.

Recently, I raged Vulgar many times while duelling him, I also beat Stides in the 1v1 tournament 2 days ago.. his excuse was "You got lucky".. Oh well.. You guys suck, you did that post while kaz was blowing your nuts irl so youre more confident? rofl

Build a bridge in your foreign country and get over it.

Id rather die from cigarette, like your brother wishes

:) :eek:

Btw, ima go smoke a cig then count all my trophies, just so you can know that I have more than your whole guild all together ;/

Sheivan01

Knight

Not sure why youre adverstising Demise... when you quit it to play WoW

http://www.fuckingdumbassnobodywanna/ play/ an/ item/ based /shard.com/
[e yawn 8/294/2014

btw.. tell your guild to read this www.uocheats.fr.fx, maybe theyll be better

kazzz

Wanderer

Oooo... I'm going through some old saved UO screenies...

Here's what one of my first decent suits on Demise looked like:

kazzz

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
Not sure why youre adverstising Demise... when you quit it to play WoW

http://www.fuckingdumbassnobodywanna/ play/ an/ item/ based /shard.com/
[e yawn 8/294/2014

btw.. tell your guild to read this www.uocheats.fr.fx, maybe theyll be better

Haha... I've been playing Demise again in the past couple days, with all the appropriate PvP changes in place (i.e. no chain riding swipe)--check out the video, you smelly canuck you...

Oh and I found this too... such sweet memories... :cool:

Sheivan01

Knight

This pic means too many words, I dont feel the need to argue anymore =)
I trashed the rest (silver,cooper) since my roof wasnt big enough rofl

Btw, about the CTF thingy.. you dont even wanna know how many times ive been leader ;[

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

so e. named theri deminse guild after us?

who needs an e-peen enlarger when you have these clowns.

kazzz

Wanderer

Sheivan01 said:
This pic means too many words, I dont feel the need to argue anymore =)
I trashed the rest (silver,cooper) since my roof wasnt big enough rofl

Btw, about the CTF thingy.. you dont even wanna know how many times ive been leader ;[

Cool brag... trophies and text everywhere!! Shoddy image shack hosting!!

You DO own, Sheivan... how have I overlooked it ALL THIS TIME?!?! :eek:

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Sidenote, pretty sure Sheivan (that dirty french homo) was the only member of e./2D/LOLWEARENARBS that was ever interested in setting up even field fights with other guilds, only 99% of the time the rest of the guild was too busy farming or being scared of an even fight to show up. That was pretty sad.
Although tbh 90% of 2D only joined to farm and zerg in safety, there were maybe 4 good pvpers and only one or two of them cared for actually setting up field fights.

Also when a guild (E.) die about 4 times 2v2 and kill one of us once (then run away) on their faction stun scribes when fighting a 5x mage with detect/tracking and a 4x mage with taming/lore/vet/a heavy mexican accent and a fetish for not synching just chain ebolting, it's pretty tragic.

kazzz

Wanderer

Wanka said:
Sidenote, pretty sure Sheivan (that dirty french homo) was the only member of e./2D/LOLWEARENARBS that was ever interested in setting up even field fights with other guilds, only 99% of the time the rest of the guild was too busy farming or being scared of an even fight to show up. That was pretty sad.
Although tbh 90% of 2D only joined to farm and zerg in safety, there were maybe 4 good pvpers and only one or two of them cared for actually setting up field fights.

Also when a guild (E.) die about 4 times 2v2 and kill one of us once (then run away) on their faction stun scribes when fighting a 5x mage with detect/tracking and a 4x mage with taming/lore/vet/a heavy mexican accent and a fetish for not synching just chain ebolting, it's pretty tragic.

For some reason this post + the image on your sig SCREAMS penis envy to me. :<

Sheivan01

Knight

Wanka said:
Sidenote, pretty sure Sheivan (that dirty french homo) was the only member of e./2D/LOLWEARENARBS that was ever interested in setting up even field fights with other guilds.

Sure, because I was the one organising them, but since they were scared to fight anyone better than em, they only fought =-) rofl