UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RFC: Reds and Towns

What do think about the following suggested changes?

• I like it

Votes: 355 38.6%
  • I hate it

Votes: 340 37.0%
  • I like some of it

Votes: 166 18.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 59 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

Lord
Re: RFC: Reds and Towns

meh i don't see a problem with how things are now. you know what they say... if it ain't broke...

Zieen

Wanderer

CapLoD;1586968 said:
sounds like a step towards EA trammel.

whining victims ruining a great pk server.
Uhh... When were reds allowed in town (even in fel) on the officials. I don't remember it being allowed during 2nd Age.

You guys are on fucking crack there is no need for these new rules.. Reds cant attack you in tow and thats fair enough, if you see reds and are worried about mass expo eb run off screen <Fuck AFKERs> and you bank sitter bitches learn to pvp or jump off hybrid.

Zieen

Wanderer

Armadillo Rage;1586974 said:
if the red is attacked by a blue...and the blue runs into town the red should be able to follow... maybe a five minute timer or something. that should be enough time for the combat to end...maybe.

other than that I like the changes..but personally i dont like the grace period. but i like the idea of maybe 5 seconds.
I agree with allowing a red to pursue a aggressive blue into town, but what about when a group of blues attack a red that at a moongate? Should all those reds be allowed to chase the blue into town (or anywhere for that matter)?

Zieen;1586984 said:
I agree with allowing a red to pursue a aggressive blue into town, but what about when a group of blues attack a red that at a moongate? Should all those reds be allowed to chase the blue into town (or anywhere for that matter)?

maybe make it work if the reds are in party... or guilded... they all get the timer...

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Zieen;1586967 said:
I'd just like it if reds couldn't chase you into town (and continue the attack in town).

Reds can't attack you in town, unless you were grey or attacked them first. Why shouldn't they be able to defend themselves? Finish what you started instead of dumping all your mana and then running away.

bfddlolwtf

Sorceror

DAMN I accidently put I like it =\ I meant to say I don't like the changes. I like that reds can go into town. I think it's dumb that people are even complaining about it. They had this on Siege for god knows how long.

bfddlolwtf

Sorceror

Zieen;1586979 said:
Uhh... When were reds allowed in town (even in fel) on the officials. I don't remember it being allowed during 2nd Age.

Siege Perilous has had it for as long as I can remember. I played on there for quite the while.

CapLoD

Sorceror

yeah I really dislike this idea. people joined up to play the server as it is. Certain changes are good but this is a major one and one I think is not good.

Lintaglen

Wanderer

fucking trammy bullshit...

If this goes through, I'm certain the next pansy thing they will want to put in is the other red nerf...

When reds died in OSI back in the day, all their skills and stats where cut in half for a 5 minute period, rendering them useless and easy marks for res kills.

If this goes through, say good bye to 25% or more of your server population. Not like the server hasn't been deteriorating anyways... but hey.. makes IdoC hunting even more profitable.

CapLoD

Sorceror

EDIT

seriously. I really don't want to have to go onto my guilds forums after pumping this server up and have to say it's been pussified.

Zieen

Wanderer

LKP;1586989 said:
Reds can't attack you in town, unless you were grey or attacked them first. Why shouldn't they be able to defend themselves? Finish what you started instead of dumping all your mana and then running away.
You misunderstand. I'm talking about when a red attacks you outside of town, you can't retreat into town. Many of my friends have complained about being attacked by a red while they were mining and whatnot and running into town only to be pursued and killed (because they couldn't call the guards since the combat was initiated outside of town).

Status
Not open for further replies.