UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Resource Changes Implemented - Please Read

talshar

Wanderer
Re: Resource Changes Implemented - Please Read

nemnoch;359602 said:
I had to jack about 10k regular logs before the numbers rolled right and I got heartwood, bloodwood and frostwood (and finally a piece of amber).

From what I have read - the skill/wood list is as follows (I do not know if it applies to Demise tho):

Frostwood = 100.0 skill
Heartwood = 100.0 skill
Bloodwood = 100.0 skill
Yew = 95.0 minimum skill
Ash = 80.0 minimum skill
Oak = 65.0 minimum skill
Not that it makes any difference, at least I don't think it does, but where did you get the frostwood from. That's the only thing I don't have and I have cut close to 45,000 logs (total of all types) since the change was implemented. Yew is close to 200, bloodwood and heartwood are both less than 75 and I have 2 amber.

nemnoch

Sorceror

Yellek;360963 said:
Not that it makes any difference, at least I don't think it does, but where did you get the frostwood from. That's the only thing I don't have and I have cut close to 45,000 logs (total of all types) since the change was implemented. Yew is close to 200, bloodwood and heartwood are both less than 75 and I have 2 amber.

I got 10 logs in Malas (outside Luna actually) and 10 logs at the Moonglow Moongate in Trammel.

You are right, it seems to be completely random. I tried marking some runes for bloodwood and such to check on later - and everytime I do its a different wood.

TS_SS

Sorceror

yes, all resources are now random spawning. This includes

Colored ore
colored rocks
ML mining resources
ML lumberjack resources

Makes no sense to me, from a RP point of view, makes much more sense from the "I know where to mine/hack at trees, so I have tons of those, and you don`t" Kinda equals everybody, and the more time spent, the higher chance of finding what you need AND get familiar with the surroundings of the cities :)