UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rap/Hip-Hop/ music in general..

Mana Dumper

Traveler
shut up u child molesting fat faggot who dates chicks with fake tits and tummy tucks u stinking ass lil bitch who aint took a shower in two months playing uo on ur alt character ''viker''

Pff you wanna be gang banger, dog fucking, elementary school drop out. Your family must be proud since you're the only one who has made it past kindergarten, though. That's an accomplishment for you I guess considering the generations of inbreeding in your family history. You look like those hillbillies from Wrong Turn fucked the hillbillies from The Hills Have Eyes.

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
I dont understand how u determine what is better? What are we judging it on? Lyrics, Story, Flow??? Your not very good at communicating but here ya go:

SOUL Purpose - Lung Collapsing Lyrics pt 2
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/au...=1&ID=7443&Category=SinglesArchive&InStock=No
LOL dude i think i won... ur retarded.. as for communication i dont need to converse with you.. you're trying to battle someone who dont lose at battling.. that dude is weak, sounds weak, smells weak, looks weak, verse is weak.. oh and i think em delivers lyrics, story, and flow each time he rhymes.. look ill be real.. if you're gonna post a song, post something i wanna go back and listen to... with eminem u wanna hit the replay.. and i think thats the difference with alot of mc's

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
Pff you wanna be gang banger, dog fucking, elementary school drop out. Your family must be proud since you're the only one who has made it past kindergarten, though. That's an accomplishment for you I guess considering the generations of inbreeding in your family history. You look like those hillbillies from Wrong Turn fucked the hillbillies from The Hills Have Eyes.
whats up with you and inbreed? do u have a secret fetish you're trying to let everyone in on? and im the wanna b gang banger? lol kid u started talking shit to me over the internet that makes u the wanna b.. in fact i think u go on everyone's thread and trash talk.. you're a piece of shit..

Mana Dumper

Traveler
whats up with you and inbreed? do u have a secret fetish you're trying to let everyone in on? and im the wanna b gang banger? lol kid u started talking shit to me over the internet that makes u the wanna b.. in fact i think u go on everyone's thread and trash talk.. you're a piece of shit..
im from st. louis.. one of the hardest cities in the u.s if ur shit doesnt sound hard to me im not gonna listen to it simple as that.. fuckin faggot.. .
The quote above is proof enough that youre a wanna be. Not denying being inbred? Trying let people in on the fact your mom fucked your brother and your retarded ass was the result?

Rasah

Sorceror
rly? battle rapping about how great u r is not a story.. plz tell me the story in the song you posted.

and im pretty sure if Em read ur responses ripping into all these rappers he'd probably want to smack u.. u dont give credit to anyone except the people u like.. how can u deny the lyrical flow of the song i posted? Percee P is pretty damn well known and respected. it seems like ur just trolling for the sake of getting a rise out of people.. not gonna work on me sorry :(

you do need to communicate ur msg clearly if ur going to challenge people and continuously flame and argue.. its like asking to duel and not deciding on the rules.

this guy is weak too right?

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
The quote above is proof enough that youre a wanna be. Not denying being inbred? Trying let people in on the fact your mom fucked your brother and your retarded ass was the result?
cuz i told u where im from and why that makes me wanna listen to the music i listen to that makes me a wanna b? ur a moron kid.. and yet you still keep talkin about inbred u seriously have me worried that u got some type of fetish.. its the third time u posted about inbred in this thread u should be cautious.. u got posters of inbreds on ur walls?

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
rly? battle rapping about how great u r is not a story.. plz tell me the story in the song you posted.

and im pretty sure if Em read ur responses ripping into all these rappers he'd probably want to smack u.. u dont give credit to anyone except the people u like.. how can u deny the lyrical flow of the song i posted? Percee P is pretty damn well known and respected. it seems like ur just trolling for the sake of getting a rise out of people.. not gonna work on me sorry :(

you do need to communicate ur msg clearly if ur going to challenge people and continuously flame and argue.. its like asking to duel and not deciding on the rules.

this guy is weak too right?

the thing is your choice of rappers are not consistent with their flow+lyrics.. you post one song.. then you have to go to another rapper and find his greatest shit.. kinda sad.. and em would agree that they're not consistent but they did spark with one or two good flows.. em is consistent and will continue to be... IMO your rappers suck but thats my opinion not a fact.. i liked a few good punch lines but that was it..

Rasah

Sorceror
i have albums/multiple songs of every artist i posted in this thread. im just posting different artists because i like them and trying to introduce u to multiple different people with talent..

the em song u posted is not even remotely close to the artist he is today.. maybe u should take that into consideration.. infinite doesn't accurately represent eminem..

and thanks for again ignoring the question i posed to you in my previous post.

Mana Dumper

Traveler
cuz i told u where im from and why that makes me wanna listen to the music i listen to that makes me a wanna b? ur a moron kid.. and yet you still keep talkin about inbred u seriously have me worried that u got some type of fetish.. its the third time u posted about inbred in this thread u should be cautious.. u got posters of inbreds on ur walls?
No cause you and your city are soft and so is your music. You're not denying my accusations because you dont want to face the sickening truth of your incest bloodline. Your family tree is a bush LOL

Hydrofiend

Knight
Little wayne is speeding up the death of mainstream hip hop. How long can people really idolize a complete fucking moron? Hopefully it finally dies so we can get some good music on the radio again...

Mara

Knight
Don't blame the artist. Kind of the same with politicians. Yeah, a lot of it has to do with exceptional marketing professionals, but ultimately...you gotta blame the people that buy the product. But there is much to be discussed about a system that doesn't provide for a variety of artists to be given the same chance at being judged. If a larger section of artists got the same airtime as the heavily paid-for promoted ones, it might be easier to see who is producing the most exceptional stuff.

Would be nice to be able to know how much money was spent producing the product as well, since some people can produce a great product with just themselves and a small group of other people - while the major stars with backing have dozens if not hundreds of people involved in creating the product that gets labeled under the lead artist's name, almost to the point where it's not right to call it that artist's product any more.

Not everyone is going to respond the same to a given product either, since we are all a bit different based on our biological makeup and background. What gets one person off, isn't necessarily going to have the same effect on everyone else. Can't really say something is complete shit, just because it doesn't float your boat, when other people respond to it a lot more. Never got into jazz much at all, but I can at least tell that it's not because the artists are crap. Just not my thing at this time.

Rasah

Sorceror
Yeh GL with that Mara.. I made that same point one or two times earlier in the thread and I was just ignored... im just using this thread to push my hiphop on people now! heh

Mara

Knight
Sorry, I admit I didn't read all of it. Mostly the quotes that were shooting back and forth.

Just seems pretty hard to compare two people accurately, when some of the artists gradually become a smaller and smaller part of the product, once it is known that there is money to be made selling the brand.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
I made it about three seconds into that Lil Wayne garbagesauce. That's about how long it took me to be 100% sure it was auto-tuned. Automatic fail.