UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rap/Hip-Hop/ music in general..

SavvyT

Sorceror
giving advice to people with low self esteem or politics, its nonsense id rather just shoot myself lol.
If thats nonsense than what the fuck is lil Wayne?
Your pretty stupid aren't you?

(Ill give it to you that Eminem does have some good lyrics buts we weren't talking about him)

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
If thats nonsense than what the fuck is lil Wayne?
Your pretty stupid aren't you?

(Ill give it to you that Eminem does have some good lyrics buts we weren't talking about him)
wait wtf do you do mother fucker? do u rap? can u rap? plz.. ill wait.. let me hear u rap? what would u say? theres a million motha fuckas i dont like i dont go out of my way to hate on each individually.. lil wayne does his thing.. just cuz u dont understand it doesnt mean it isnt his rap.. i enjoy it.. and ima continue to do so with or without anyones consent.. so fuck u sir have a nice day.. and eminem is better than any underground /mainstream/freestyle rapper w/e best lyricist and realist there is btw.. thats why i brought him up cuz noone else did while mentioning all these nonamers..

Rasah

Sorceror
I thought you were gonna post something so I can post an equally great verse...

i was thinking picking a subject and finding a rap song lyrically about whatever it is. I'm just scared your catergories might be limited to drugs, guns, and money.. and I don't really know things like that. how do we determine which verse is better?

For the harder hiphop fans:

Tech - Industrial Revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwrxhXdhuC8

Roxxer

Sorceror
This thread is stupid.

First off, I'm not going to say anything bad about Lil' Wayne or any of the other rappers named. Music is opinion based. Most peoples opinions don't matter to me because I think their music sucks, but I'm not going make fun of them for listening to something they like. That's just not my style.

Rap was started as underground music. In my opinion it should have stayed like that. Most people who listen to Lil' Wayne or Waka Flaka or Soulja Boi, or any of those mainstream rappers are white kids in high school who think its cool because everyone else listens to it. And most people that I know who listen to him, don't even know what hes saying. They just like the beat....

I've listened to punk and oldschool hardcore my whole life, so I know about the underground..

The best of any type of music is underground, because it has so much heart and soul in it.
If you know anything about rap and you grew up with that life style, you don't listen to Lil' Wayne.. You listen to old school rap and underground shit that actually means something.

Lil' Wayne makes a shit ton of money, but that's all he's in for anyway. If he got paid like the underground MC's did, he would never pick up a mic again. He might LOVE what he does, but he doesn't feel what he's rapping about, he just knows if he says something about fuckin' bitches and gettin dat purple drank he will sell a few albums. He LOVES money. And no matter what kind of music you listen to, once a bunch of money gets involved the music loses allllllll purpose and meaning. (Thats called being a SELLOUT)

That's the whole reason I listen to the music I do. I can't listen to something that isn't real. I have to be able to feel the lyrics just as much as I feel the beat to get my blood pumping.

Just an FYI, if it plays on MTV or VH1, or any other TV station like that. They are in fact.........sellouts.

SavvyT

Sorceror
wait wtf do you do mother fucker? do u rap? can u rap? plz.. ill wait.. let me hear u rap? what would u say? theres a million motha fuckas i dont like i dont go out of my way to hate on each individually.. lil wayne does his thing.. just cuz u dont understand it doesnt mean it isnt his rap.. i enjoy it.. and ima continue to do so with or without anyones consent.. so fuck u sir have a nice day.. and eminem is better than any underground /mainstream/freestyle rapper w/e best lyricist and realist there is btw.. thats why i brought him up cuz no one else did while mentioning all these nonamers..
You want to HEAR me rap on the forums? yea, you are stupid.
but hey if ya want to listen to lil Wayne go ahead its your life, but don't expect to not get shut down when you try to shit on rappers that rap about real shit

Hydrofiend

Knight
What I don't get, is this Shawn guy claims to like Eminem, who I agree does have good lyrics, even thought he never changes his subject. If you can recognize Eminems good lyrics, why are you so oblivious to the other good mcs that we are showing you?

I think this guy is just a follower, and if someone on TV says this MC is good, he now believes it himself and tries to preach it to other people. He doesn't know why eminem has good lyrics, he isn't smart enough to understand what Eminem is saying, he just heard someone else say Eminem is the best, so he says it now.

He is just a mainstream follower, I've seen his kind many times.

Rasah

Sorceror
That's the whole reason I listen to the music I do. I can't listen to something that isn't real. I have to be able to feel the lyrics just as much as I feel the beat to get my blood pumping.

Just an FYI, if it plays on MTV or VH1, or any other TV station like that. They are in fact.........sellouts.

Being a famous artist does not make you a sell out... that is a terrible way to define it..

Selling out is sacrificing your artistic freedom for a pay check... it has nothing to do with what kind of art you represent.. Just cause you make pop music and get played on big stations doesn't mean your not making the kind of music you want..

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
What I don't get, is this Shawn guy claims to like Eminem, who I agree does have good lyrics, even thought he never changes his subject. If you can recognize Eminems good lyrics, why are you so oblivious to the other good mcs that we are showing you?

I think this guy is just a follower, and if someone on TV says this MC is good, he now believes it himself and tries to preach it to other people. He doesn't know why eminem has good lyrics, he isn't smart enough to understand what Eminem is saying, he just heard someone else say Eminem is the best, so he says it now.

He is just a mainstream follower, I've seen his kind many times.
i didnt say i didnt like underground rappers.. just the one's u posted.. i clicked on the link i listened i didnt feel it.. im from st. louis.. one of the hardest cities in the u.s if ur shit doesnt sound hard to me im not gonna listen to it simple as that.. fuckin faggot.. and plz dont ever compare immortal technique to em again lol...

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
em never changes his subject ? LOL ok im done talking on this thread i think im gonna delete it now tbh.. u guys are out of ur minds.. too much uo has effected ur brain.. idk why im even having conversation with people on uo who prolly aint even hard on uo just banksit and play poker fuckin blows my mind why i even brought the topic to discussion.. how can u be a suburban white kid on uo let alone real life and talk to me about rap LOL

Rasah

Sorceror
oh and more white people listen to underground rap then black.. trust me :/

That is total bullshit... how would you know? you dont even like underground lyricists.. All the shows I have been to the audience was REALLY diverse but majority black/white. Your ignorance is absolutely amazing. you're a know it all and you can't even make the distinction between fact and opinion.

Is this hard enough for you:
La the Darkman and Willie the Kid - Dumping the Ruger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkvXCih4U0I

Diabolic - Don't Wanna Rhyme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu9UlZvx4eQ (if you dont think this is hard enough or on the same level as Eminem I'm done talking to you)

Old Eminem style:
DZK - Reason to Hates Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBsVluqfJYc

Edit: and im from Central Jersey 20-30 mins from equally bad cities: Newark, Irvington, The Oranges and NYC(Harlem) to name a few. who cares? that doesn't mean anything... your a wanna be internet thug.. talkin how hard you are and rough u have it on a fucking forum for a 14 yr old MMORPG.. lol

PS - You claim to only listen to hard shit... Eminem don't come hard. he is a battle rap shit talker who has fun on the mic with clever lyrics and a great flow... he's not all that thug.. so i don't understand that argument at all..

AND thanks for completely ignoring my response to comparing rappers verse for verse after you challenged everyone in the thread to do so..

PSS - All the "no namers" posted in this thread are very well known in the east coast underground scene..

Mana Dumper

Traveler
i didnt say i didnt like underground rappers.. just the one's u posted.. i clicked on the link i listened i didnt feel it.. im from st. louis.. one of the hardest cities in the u.s if ur shit doesnt sound hard to me im not gonna listen to it simple as that.. fuckin faggot.. and plz dont ever compare immortal technique to em again lol...

Shut up you little inbred e-thug lil' wayne dick ridin' bitch LOL

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
I thought you were gonna post something so I can post an equally great verse...

i was thinking picking a subject and finding a rap song lyrically about whatever it is. I'm just scared your catergories might be limited to drugs, guns, and money.. and I don't really know things like that. how do we determine which verse is better?

For the harder hiphop fans:

Tech - Industrial Revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwrxhXdhuC8
Seriously? u wanna challenge eminem? ok retard..

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
That is total bullshit... how would you know? you dont even like underground lyricists.. All the shows I have been to the audience was REALLY diverse but majority black/white. Your ignorance is absolutely amazing. you're a know it all and you can't even make the distinction between fact and opinion.

Is this hard enough for you:
La the Darkman and Willie the Kid - Dumping the Ruger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkvXCih4U0I

Diabolic - Don't Wanna Rhyme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu9UlZvx4eQ (if you dont think this is hard enough or on the same level as Eminem I'm done talking to you)

Old Eminem style:
DZK - Reason to Hates Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBsVluqfJYc

Edit: and im from Central Jersey 20-30 mins from equally bad cities: Newark, Irvington, The Oranges and NYC(Harlem) to name a few. who cares? that doesn't mean anything... your a wanna be internet thug.. talkin how hard you are and rough u have it on a fucking forum for a 14 yr old MMORPG.. lol

PS - You claim to only listen to hard shit... Eminem don't come hard. he is a battle rap shit talker who has fun on the mic with clever lyrics and a great flow... he's not all that thug.. so i don't understand that argument at all..

AND thanks for completely ignoring my response to comparing rappers verse for verse after you challenged everyone in the thread to do so..

PSS - All the "no namers" posted in this thread are very well known in the east coast underground scene..
known by white people and black people who talk white.. lololol

p.s. eminem talks about killing all the time.. how is that not hard? his lyrics to me go hard..