UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Racism On UOGamers

Winterlife

Wanderer
Re: Racism On UOGamers

Sidious777;1533315 said:
I believe it has to do with the fact that people are alot braver on the internet. Knowing that they can't vent their racist anger in a real life public forum, they over do it online, because they don't see their effect on other nor do they take any repurcussion from it. Best just to ignore it.

Maybe some day they will make computers that have built in web cams and the pc will not work unless the cam is working...not realistic but damn that would be cool.I would so love to see what everyone looks like thats talks crap. lol just kidding but seriously:

I think most ppl that talk that trash are lacking something somewhere in their life, and prolly resemble most Jerry Springer guest, so who cares what some backward person thinks, its 2007 but some ppl are still living like its fucking 1952

Anticoh

Wanderer
Re: Racism On UOGamers

I really think it comes down not so much the user, but the folks that run the server.

If someone is being racist, It doesn't bother me. What does bug me is them doing it because they can "get away with it."

Its a server rule. Lets do one of two things. Remove it. Or Enforce it!

If its removed, you won't hear another word from me as I'll live with it or move on. But if its a rule, I shouldn't have to live with it, people that break the rules should live with the consequence of doing so.

Don't get me wrong, UOG is the BEST UO I've had in over 10 years. I love it, I've even gone so far as donated a bit to the server because we really have something here.

BUT I'm helping to support the shard, I'm sure most of these racist people don't donate so they could give a rats ass about the server.

My Stand. I Care.

Lets see if anything is done about that.

/Steps down from soap box