UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question to all who claim to be a "Role Player"

Elendili!

Knight
evilgenious stfu seriously you whinny ass little bitch. Don't tell me what to rp you communist. we dont even call the npc orcs , orcs orks or urks, there shardees a completly lesser form of life and not worthy of being orcs. Youe just a retarded dipshit that comes here and complains about us when all you did was fight us and lose , you even siad we sucked at fighting so i guess that makes you uber sucky. just stfu, i know your going to write two pages post about how im a little dipshit and how im not roleplaying a orc. There are no official rp rules saying that i have to be like the thing in game. Hell do you want me to pass back and foth and only walk like a npc? cause that seems like the onyl way you could beat us but i bet oyu would still whine about something. you have replaced icey- with a whole new level of whinniness. Just roleplay your god damn caveman and stop whinning about orcs. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US, even when your not near us you still whine! drop it, i cant wait for hte gms to tell you to stfu as well. stupid fucking ass communist.

why are you bitching about the gm handout to orcs. you got FUCKING BLESSED BEAR MASKS WTFF!!!! I GUESS YOU FOUND THOSE OFF A MONSTERS HELL YEAHZ GMS GIVE ORCS EVERYTHING BUT WE GET SHIT!

YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO INFORCE COMMUNISM, DICTATORSHIP DICTATORSHIP RP THE WAY I WANT YOU SO I WIN, RP IS ABOUT PVP YEAH CAVEMEN ROXXORS j00 SUXXORS THATS HOW CAVEMEN TALK BUT SADLY THEY NEVER CAN SAY THAT CAUSE THEY GOT OWND BY SOME ORCS ON FOOT!.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Wow Xru that is major expression in it finest E-form.

I say we have a shardwide RP event and invite all peoples.. that would bring us together and then we could truly see who truly belongs in the RP atmosphere.. And im serious too.

Vrur'bag

Wanderer
EvilGenius010 said:
Nah... your right.

I just want to say... if you dont claim to be the "orcs ingame" and... you arent the same as the orcs that you sit with, then why the GM handouts? I mean... shit. comon. Fuck it... I dont care.
What GM hideouts? Our blessed bear masks and our prebonded mounts? As far as I know we had to pay for the houses and customization themselves, although the spots were given to us.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Vrur'bag said:
As far as I know we had to pay for the houses and customization themselves, although the spots were given to us.
All orc property was placed by orcs a long time ago and was paid for by them. I know i was there and help a few pay for it.

treehouse

Sorceror
Arr! The United Confederation of Pirates [UcP] is a greater force than ye all!

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Pirates?

I have seen too many out of character displays over the last couple weeks by your members to personally acknowledge you as an rp group yet maybe things will improve over time i would hope anyways becuase its a cool idea and all...i understand there will be slip ups but i witnissed bad ones especialy at a tournament befor right out in public talkin like a kewl dood or something.
Also that display of killing ppl there was just dumb in my opinion if your that proud of a few kills then i guess show it off but my encounters on the field with your group usually swings my way but i am not going to bother taking pictures of your bodys, i kill people everytime i log on the game pretty much but ive never treasured one of those moments it happens all the time. I just think its worthless to post a shrine of death like that and claim supremacy prove it on the battle field dont try a nd tell people you are dominant if you truly are strong ppl will remember you for that not for a few useless screen shots. Just my opinions anyways take em as you will.
Have fun!

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Very well spoken Riptide.. and i guess thats all any Roleplaying issue boils down to is giving it time to settle. Roleplaying is such a new concept to this large playerbase and it will take some time to weed out the l33t guys from the actually Rpers.

Vrur'bag

Wanderer
sunfiregt said:
All orc property was placed by orcs a long time ago and was paid for by them. I know i was there and help a few pay for it.
So besides some of the deco stuff at the tavern which has no use, I don't really get what the gms handed out to us. It's not like we get blessed orc masks or anything.

Sphen

Wanderer
all i have to say is, you started it by saying shit about cavemen not being able to use magery. and hey neither can orcs. but w/e doesnt matter now. and as for the blessed bear masks we have. thats cuz we hunt and save money for them

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
every guild needs a mage.

Whether or not magic use conflicts with outside views on how an rp guild should look its a fact of the game without some magic use within a guild it will not be able to fully defend itself...without orc mages around two or three mounted mages could easilly destroy a good size group of orc warriors blades poison fields summons not to mention bandage crosshealing is tough to do when you have two or three mages focusing on one target throw a poison on top and bandage crosshealing will fail. I think every RP guild should and will use magic to some extent if not my hats off to them and I wish them luck it wont be easy...having to walk everywhere or ride would be bad enough... for me my time is limited so i cannot take the time to walk or ride to find a good fight.
Keep it fun everyone.

Sphen

Wanderer
ok just one more thing befor i crash for the night,

YES we know the orcs gank the shit out of anyone who comes near, and YES we know so does everyone else on this server (and all of uo) but there isnt much we can do about it, so lets stop bitching back and forth about it. and as for the undead guys, thats fucked up saying you wont attack cavemen then now you do. make up your damn mind. p.s. i know where your guild house is so maybe we should raid that instead.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Cavemen bring your blood.

I have made up my mind the deal made with an old friend running your guild i believe...was broken by cavemen today Cursing up a storm after we stomped them at the fort we did not attack them only asked that they not use teams of frenzied ostards against the orcs thats cowardly you got mounts do you need 4 frenzied packs too? Then Icey on his caveman whatever the name was made a rude comment at me and they tried to gank me (after my guildmate had left the screen) with 4 frenzied and two cavemen needless to say they were both killed along will all the frenzied and after Icey was ressed he Cursed up a storm my only guildmate there took screenshots if you really want to see I am sure he can arrange that for you but it was pretty bad right in front of the orc fort then Icey returned on his new Icey- character another mage like his old banned one talked a load of trash while we fought and i still have his head in my pack from last nite as well, can show ya that too if u like, so if the cavemen are going to allow such a person who cannot ever ever ever control his temper and his mouth right in public view why should we rocognize your group as an rp group and let you fight the orcs without our interference? icey hates me he hates the orcs and he always will. I really think he should do everyone a favor and quit he brings no posatives to the game that I can ever see all he does is curse heavily trash talk and whine...guy like that certainly isnt tcd material frankly I have given Icey so many chances becuase I happen to like his friend whom i formed the deal with the other nite and have tried to make peaceful deals with befor, but after yesturdays b.s. display that is the last straw.
Please feel free to raid our GH anytime you wish its easier when mortal blood seeks us rather than we have to chase it down :)

Xru'ul said:
evilgenious stfu seriously you whinny ass little bitch. Don't tell me what to rp you communist. we dont even call the npc orcs , orcs orks or urks, there shardees a completly lesser form of life and not worthy of being orcs. Youe just a retarded dipshit that comes here and complains about us when all you did was fight us and lose , you even siad we sucked at fighting so i guess that makes you uber sucky. just stfu, i know your going to write two pages post about how im a little dipshit and how im not roleplaying a orc. There are no official rp rules saying that i have to be like the thing in game. Hell do you want me to pass back and foth and only walk like a npc? cause that seems like the onyl way you could beat us but i bet oyu would still whine about something. you have replaced icey- with a whole new level of whinniness. Just roleplay your god damn caveman and stop whinning about orcs. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US, even when your not near us you still whine! drop it, i cant wait for hte gms to tell you to stfu as well. stupid fucking ass communist.

why are you bitching about the gm handout to orcs. you got FUCKING BLESSED BEAR MASKS WTFF!!!! I GUESS YOU FOUND THOSE OFF A MONSTERS HELL YEAHZ GMS GIVE ORCS EVERYTHING BUT WE GET SHIT!

YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO INFORCE COMMUNISM, DICTATORSHIP DICTATORSHIP RP THE WAY I WANT YOU SO I WIN, RP IS ABOUT PVP YEAH CAVEMEN ROXXORS j00 SUXXORS THATS HOW CAVEMEN TALK BUT SADLY THEY NEVER CAN SAY THAT CAUSE THEY GOT OWND BY SOME ORCS ON FOOT!.

Holy shit. May I start by saying im sorry to my fellow Cavemen... I went to sleep and missed this. Let me continue to respond:

I DO NOT come out and say things like "Orcs suck, Orcs cant RP" yada yada yada. Those comments are provoked by other players making comments on our templates. When someone is willing to come on here and point fingers at us, ima point them right back at someone whos really jacking it up. Orcs. Do I ever give a shit? Nope. When someone insults me, do I cry? No. I respond. And... I use logic. If they think were jacked up, I show them what being truly jacked up is. This is just a game, and I dont really give a shit.

On that note... I suggest you check your sources before you decide to make comments. I sold MY shit to buy the members of MY clan both bless deeds and bear mask. So far, ive spent just shy of 4 mil on this tribe... NOTHING is handed to us. Ask the players who have sold them to me? So... I suggest you shut the fuck up about things you dont know about. K? (I know... it sucks being completely wrong. Then again, you did prove by saying that that you get handouts and we dont.)

Cavemen... rest. We shall go soon to "the place where the PvP characters cast para spells and house hide." Oooook Oooook Blargh!

Side note - One summoned a daemon yesterday. Hah!

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
evil this ones for you.

Your templates are fine by me your whole idea is fine by me...what doesnt work for me is when you allow a member aka icey to taint your guild by spewing off curse words right in front of the fort becuase he happens to hate me i defended myself against his attack he lost he cursed up a storm right there after we ressed him i dont recall his cavename his alt is Icey- his caveguy used a warhammer i will ask my guildmate to send me the screenshots he took later today if i can catch him so i can send his caveman name your way i got no quarrels with the rest of you im glad you added another twist to the rp community i just think you should do yourselves a favor and loose Icey. Also I think it would be better to use a pair of wolves or grizzlies per caveman that wants pets what i witnissed last nite was a cavemen sending 5 frenzied after me i never even attacked them. As I already posted I want the Orcs to fight their own battles when it comes to other rp groups that dont dry loot etc. tcd would much rather help against the non rp groups that come with dragons mares and large numbers all mounted to butcher dry loot and trash talk on the orcs which happens frequently i might add. Anyways I have to get to sleep think about it a bit just a few suggestions for ya.

Xru'ul said:
..............im not even going to bother talking to somone who pays no heed to the voice of reason.

OMFG! Theres a new RP guild?! Wtf. Who are these "Voices of reasons" running around and, if you see me, will you stop and talk to me? I wanna hear what you have to say! (Ok... im just kidding).

Voice of reason? Ok.

Xru'ul said:

Well... since you decided to label me a liar, when, in reality, I bought bear masks and CBD's and our clan paid for all of our shit ourself, I would appreciate an apology. Then again... thats not reasonable, either, is it?

I dont really have a problem with anyone... until people do 1 of 2 things. Until they first accuse us of something, which they are also guilty of (much more so, actually), or when someone comes on here and brags after fighting us. We are set-up so our battles will be challenging. And... we only have 1/4 fighters that were planning on using for raids. So...

Vrur'bag said:
What GM hideouts? Our blessed bear masks and our prebonded mounts? As far as I know we had to pay for the houses and customization themselves, although the spots were given to us.

Blessed bear masks and prebonded mounts? Fuck you. All paid for by the members of this tribe. Go to hell. And... I said "handouts", not hideouts.

Comon, Xru'ul... say it. Say im sorry. Go tell your guild to apologeise for accusing us of receiving handouts. We pay for ALL OF OUR SHIT ourselves. So... what now? Ok. Im done.