UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question to all who claim to be a "Role Player"

Xru'ul said:
why are you bitching about the gm handout to orcs. you got FUCKING BLESSED BEAR MASKS WTFF!!!! I GUESS YOU FOUND THOSE OFF A MONSTERS HELL YEAHZ GMS GIVE ORCS EVERYTHING BUT WE GET SHIT!

Ok... for the last time. You made this statement. We HAVE NOT gotten shit from the GM's. I traded or bought for all of these items (both bear masks and cbd's) and supplied most of the members with them, as a gift form the tribe for being loyal to the tribe. I also supplied them with the pet bonding deeds. UO doesnt mean shit to me... but loyalty does. And... this tribe is doing shit that most players wouldnt be able to handle. Its gotta be frusturating for my Cavemen, and I understand and appreciate it. So... considering you blatantly accused us of receiving our masks as handouts, and they arent, I think we deserve an apology.

UO doesnt mean shit to me. But my integrity does. I will never allow someone to question my honesty as a man.

Elendili!

Knight
im still wondering why i need to apologize :/ , is it because im wrong? well i was wrong about your mask, nothing to apologize for, just admiting im wrong.

Xru'ul said:
im still wondering why i need to apologize :/ , is it because im wrong? well i was wrong about your mask, nothing to apologize for, just admiting im wrong.

Well... your right. Apparently the voice of reason isnt present within you either. You just admitted you were wrong about our mask... wrong about claiming that they were hand-outs from the GM's... but an apology isnt necessary. Its just something that honest people do after falsely accusing someone else of something.

treehouse

Sorceror
Chill man, I was just posting SSs of some good RP moments; also, who cares if some members were OOC during a tournament. For some of the members in my guild that is their only character, so I do not expect them to be in character all the time especially if they are in something like a tournament.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Treehouse

If that was you that posted those pic list you put over the top pirate are the strongest guild basically.

Also in my opinion a tournament is one of hte most crucial places to display your RP that way the rest of the shard can recognize your guild as rp based.
And it takes me maybe 5 6 hours to make a 7x gm in most classes be it mage warrior whatever if you know what your doing its actually very easy to make chars i have tons myself 7x *shrugs*
Last post for awhile im headin to Vegas now bye all.

Marine__3038

Wanderer
sunfiregt thats a damn good question. I think alot of it has to do with people starting guilds as a get rich quick thing my self. I personaly just started my own guild and I'm trying to aviod the role playing thing all togethier because of this reason. I think role playing is great if you have someone who's good at setting up his own shard with his own story. i see to many role playing guilds that fail because some kid trying to get rich runs it. An it kind of gives role playing a bad name.