UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
Nice job bro.

I hope you told your mom to put that picture on the refrigerator as I'm sure it's your biggest accomplishment so far in life.

What about the other 100+ times you got smashed by me?

lol...

It was funny when you were scared to duel me so you made a Rhonda Roussey char so I wouldn't know who you were... you lost to me 12-3
then you called neon whistle to take up your slack and he lost to me 8-5
ROOOOFL poor nerd lost some sleep that night.

Makes me wonder how much irl money you have donated for NCD's to dodge tyler and I.
smh

You are the Ronald weasley of UO bro

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It was funny when you were scared to duel me so you made a Rhonda Roussey char so I wouldn't know who you were... you lost to me 12-3
then you called neon whistle to take up your slack and he lost to me 8-5
ROOOOFL poor nerd lost some sleep that night.

Makes me wonder how much irl money you have donated for NCD's to dodge tyler and I.
smh

You are the Ronald weasley of UO bro

What fantasy world do you live in?

Is it the one where you aren't a 27 year old nergin?

What's the price of admission?

Outkast KBR

Traveler
i have 2 boyfriends, effortless and dyldo.

mickey has tried to get me to admit to cheating in skype messages like a snake.

mickey chose bad players over my crew, lost consistently to us, and never logged back on uof ever again.

those two things alone mean great disrespect towards me.

we are far from bfs.

mere acquaintances

I like how tech nine thinks they ran the shard, this nigga was like 9 years old 4 years ago.