UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp

scorxx

Sorceror
Here I am, making a thread to help improve pvp. And you want to troll me? Do you really get thrills and chills up and down your spine commenting things like this? Would you prefer me to just not play? Wouldn't you get more enjoyment from "attempting" to kill me than spending all your time on the forums?

Here I am, making a thread to help improve pvp. And you want to troll me? Do you really get thrills and chills up and down your spine commenting things like this? Would you prefer me to just not play? Wouldn't you get more enjoyment from "attempting" to kill me than spending all your time on the forums?
Thats the only thing left on these forums buddy, a bunch of nerdy trolls that talk shit, ban them they make a new account and talk more shit..

Nesurit

Sorceror
Why am i troll buddy

I said the true

U can be jap gay club master bro

Many ppl wait for u

scorxx

Sorceror
I mean it certainly wanted me to not come back. So take that into account for every potential returning member. The fact that you don't think a clean good community supports more population makes you ignorant.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
I mean it certainly wanted me to not come back. So take that into account for every potential returning member. The fact that you don't think a clean good community supports more population makes you ignorant.

I'd be willing to bet your someone already on here, probably heavy. It's ok bro really.

scorxx

Sorceror
I would I be on a account made in 2010 if I were someone already on here like heavy who has a even older account. Its well known who I am.

You're right bout long dong though had a good time pvping with him last night

Don't see any thing I've said as begging people to play with me but OK. And of course known of you bank sitters care if anyone comes back

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
This guy literally comes here wanting people to beg him to play....... Bro got to vahala and see long dong silver, he's taking applications for new friends. You two might hit it off.

Scroxx has been playing hybrid a while. I'm sure he does think he is well known but I don't think many know of him.

Scorxx wants a good clean community free of turmoil. Well a server free of shit talk is a server free of pvp imo.

So let's all beg scorxx to join hybrid AGAIN for three weeks. Get rekt. Rage log. And we will see him back again in 4 months looking for attention.

scorxx

Sorceror
Scroxx has been playing hybrid a while. I'm sure he does think he is well known but I don't think many know of him.

Scorxx wants a good clean community free of turmoil. Well a server free of shit talk is a server free of pvp imo.

So let's all beg scorxx to join hybrid AGAIN for three weeks. Get rekt. Rage log. And we will see him back again in 4 months looking for attention.

Don't mean to triple post but. Only reason I left well over a year ago was due to being banned for telling Ryan he was a retard. A week later when I was unbanned I was no longer owner or co owner to any of my houses. And all the stock chest were empty but they material chest still had items. I generally leave every time he makes an appearance and come back when he's been quite awhile.