UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp

uonewb

Page
Yea! You watching PVP from Valhalla will really make a huge impact!

Play or don't play. Nobody gives AF

And you come crawling back under his nutsack just like you always do.
View attachment 97222
you claim you don't give a fuck, this and that.. but you are literally on the forums, on a game you don't play..24/7..get a life man, someone must have ran you off this server and you are mad that you suck at this game, so you try to ruin it for everyone. EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A JOKE..BRO. Batty Pompana who? oldschool kbr who???? who???? yeah.

scorxx

Sorceror
Guess I'll just never understand what people get from doing such things. I had enough fun and met a pretty chill dude last night that I'll stick around though hoping we are getting a crew together. I'm gonna hit up few my old guildies they'll log in more now that I'm playing or at least I hope.

uonewb

Page
KBR has rage logged you do many times. You raged in call because we woukdnt let you in kBR because you are a fucking weirdo. Your boys recorded the whole thing
MY boys didn't record anything lol.. I don't rage in call, never have never will. I'm not spaceman susan or tet lololol. I don't mind dieing...I fight everyone.. most run away though.

scorxx

Sorceror
KBR has rage logged you do many times. You raged in call because we woukdnt let you in kBR because you are a fucking weirdo. Your boys recorded the whole thing
You must have me confused with someone. I've zero clue who kbr is. I've ran my own guild ever since I left sm 5 years ago.

scorxx

Sorceror
Oh yea you are the same scorxx that ran with Marc and josh Compton and some other guy
I've never pvped with Marc. And I kicked Josh from my guild 3 days into pvping with him. Was to immature and his dad always took the router to work. I ran with keanu and Avery most recently. We were the exorcist clones

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
Oooooh yea exorcist. I remember beating you and Avery in many 2v2 events. Then you guys wanted to try us in the field in bucs den and we sent you guys to the log out screen.

Keanu was in KBR for years. He's a good dude.

Avery wanted to be but he was annoying as shit.

scorxx

Sorceror
if your panties are in a wad over a few comments on a forum thread, you might be a weak little girl scorxx and prefer to banksit.
How is suggesting not trolling positive threads getting my panties in a bunch in fact when did I even once over react in this thread. I stay cool and collected. Its part of being an adult compared to ignorant grown men acting like children for quite literally no benefit to anyone including themselves.