UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP duel event 1v1

imnotice'd

Wanderer
Re: PVP duel event 1v1

Black Hole;650040 said:
Bile if u are online around here post so we can make a duel....

He's logged the fuck out.... can't you wait for your beating?? Ill put 10 mill on bile.

gugutz

Knight

This thread amuses me.

Seeing Xeneize claiming to be the best mage on the shard to be instantly owned super hard by bile 3 x 0 amuses me even more.

I'll come back to check Black Hole's results later.
Good luck, bro. Better revise those 100% legit macros of yours..

Telemachus

Sorceror

problem with this shard is whoever has the money is the better dueler :p only way to tell would be no pots,no fc.fcr, sdi, lmc, lrc...bout the only way to really determine

Galder1

Sorceror

My opinion:

-Bile
-Applesauce
-Ohen Chiweaver
-Tempest
-Paul
-Evidence
-Fandul
-Thizz
and Xeneize, Black Hole dont remember 3rd name (thy seem to have really similliar loops so as 1position)

acidpiss

Wanderer

You all need to realise that your all second rate, this is a freeshard. all the hardcore players who really know what the fuck its about are on payed ones so no matter how much you rage you will always be second rate here.

so relax, you will never be number one here

Seer

Wanderer

I find it funny... you guys say that xeneize and blackhole are bad pvpers and keep complaining about their "loops"
get real.
ive seen both of them beating nearly everyone in this fucking thread 1vs1.
and they are not good.... ok.... you kids should get over this game.

acidpiss;650096 said:
You all need to realise that your all second rate, this is a freeshard. all the hardcore players who really know what the fuck its about are on payed ones so no matter how much you rage you will always be second rate here.

This is the only shard I play and will ever play. What the fuck do I care what people on OSI who have been playing since 2000 think?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

I've seen Xenieze die after getting bloodoathed by uhoh-hotdog and continuing to harm him several times before killing himself with his own harm. No loops whatsoever.

Steven_Greer;650116 said:
I've seen Xenieze die after getting bloodoathed by uhoh-hotdog and continuing to harm him several times before killing himself with his own harm. No loops whatsoever.

Sarcasm detected

Seer

Wanderer

you all cry too much...
im considering changing the "crying baby" title from Howl to one of you.

Lucifall

Knight

acidpiss;650096 said:

I've been in OSI, and quite frankly, fighting in an organized fashion in here is MUCH harder. The cast timers are WAY faster, archers don't have to stand still like sitting ducks to shot, darts always hit, sync dropping is hella harder, you don't have 20 or so heads in your guilds online at all times.

I'd actually like to see a good OSI guild come here and own like they do in that sluggish-paced server.

Although, mage dueling there requires skill instead of ping and loops. I actually liked dueling there.

Buiu

Knight

i think a few osi guild´s already tryed to do something here.. but it s too hard to start...

gugutz

Knight

Brunus, if you can please record the duel between Black Hole and Bile so i can watch later, will ya?? :>