UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP duel event 1v1

Ohen

Sorceror
Re: PVP duel event 1v1

Maybe, not sure what I will be doing later but most likely 8 hours from now.

EvilChild

Knight

not sure why anyone would say no oath or strangle

if you let the person get either one of those slowish spells off in a duel then thats your problem

Seer

Wanderer

EvilChild;649715 said:
not sure why anyone would say no oath or strangle

if you let the person get either one of those slowish spells off in a duel then thats your problem

QFT

Pont

Knight

Ageless Venomous;649651 said:
I have to agree with the common sense here.

After seeing Pont-X, i say Pont is now the best pvper around.

No armor, no pets, no summon. Simply ownage.

EvilChild;649653 said:
Meh :eek:

Blacula

Knight

Lucifall;649588 said:
Hm.

Bile
Paul
Applesauce

Everyone else just spams fireballs and magic arrows coupled with random debuffs endlessly with their loops and macros. I am half decent on my nox mage in duels, but only because of my fork.

No deathstrike, eo, painspike, 5x harm? *feels left out*

K

kingsly

damn i missed some good moments ;-]

pokermaster;649590 said:
hello lucifall, who are Bile and paul? what are their new char names?

i have seem Applesauce dueling blakc hole like 10 duels i think black hole won 8-2

The difference is the logic in the casting

Xeneize, calm the fuck down, you're really, really bad. (Not me running my mouth, this is my honest opinion)

Black Hole spams and loops spells incomprehensibly along with Necro spells, whereas I use combos

Plus, it's kind of hard to beat people Pure Mage when they can heal literally 2x faster than you

All in all I'd have to say Black Hole sucks complete ass

My opinion of Top 5 1v1'ers (in order):

-Bile
-Tempest
-Applesauce
-Ohen Chiweaver (who has improved alot)
-Paul

Bile is the only person I've come across who can best me pure more times than I can best him.. It's because of this I'll readily consider him a better duellist than I

imnotice'd

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;649923 said:
The difference is the logic in the casting

Black Hole spams and loops spells incomprehensibly along with Necro spells, whereas I use combos

Plus, it's kind of hard to beat people Pure Mage when they can heal literally 2x faster than you

All in all I'd have to say Black Hole sucks complete ass

Top 5 1v1'ers:

-Bile
-Applesauce
-Tempest
-Ohen Chiweaver (who has improved alot)
-Paul

The only person i have not beaten on this list is Bile... I have killed Ohen and Paul multiple times... I will 1v1 anyone including you jeff... I deserve to be on that list.

When i say that about paul and ohen... They have put me down the same fair amount as well.